Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🦖 SELLING - Gaming & Dinosaur Forum Posts!

kensonplays

Mesozoic Haven Owner

-- THIS IS ON A PERMANENT HAITUS, UNTIL I FEEL LIKE RE-OPENING IT! --​

Hello! I'm Kenson. I am someone who enjoys writing in their free time (which I have a LOT of right now). I am willing to offer my writing services for forums here!

My preferred topics are gaming (I mainly play survival, action/adventure, and some sandbox games, with one or two MMOs on occasion) and dinosaurs (any dinosaur, but more knowledge about the Cretaceous period).

My thread introductions are generally more detailed than posts since I like to have the OP to have enough details to get a conversation going.

I accept the following payment methods:

Here are my current 'tiers' and prices:

TIER NAME​

TIER PRICE​

TIER Description/Limitations​

Egg$2.50I will post either (pick one):
  • 5 threads (usually a bit more detailed, like this post)
  • 10 replies
Baby Dino$5.00
I will post either (pick one):
  • 10 threads (usually a bit more detailed, like this post)
  • 20 replies
Adult Dino$10.00I will post either (pick one):
  • 15 threads (usually a bit more detailed, like this post)
  • 30 replies
Fossil$15.00I will post either (pick one):
  • 20 threads (usually a bit more detailed, like this post)
  • 40 replies

Those that are part of the Community Building Event can get the Egg tier for free (one-time)! These would be in addition to roughly the ~10 posts I'm doing for the program.

Last edited:
Those that are part of the Community Building Event can get the Egg tier for free (one-time)! These would be in addition to roughly the ~10 posts I'm doing for the program.
This is a kind bonus of you to do! Seems like some great deals here Kenson! :)

This is a kind bonus of you to do! Seems like some great deals here Kenson! :)
Thanks! Tho I may drop the 2.5 one since at the average writing pricing, 3-5c/word, that one may not be super cost-effective, but not sure yet.

Just a friendly reminder to use the feedback system we have on Admin Junkies. Both for the seller and the buyer, to inform future sales and transactions. It’s found under feedback when clicking someone’s username. :)

In that section, I could, sure. But I know nothing about money making/crypto, so I'd likely not be in those sections. Is that ok?
Provided you feel comfortable writing here that is fine. We do also have a webmaster section.can I pay 30$ for 40 replies and 20 topics? If you wouldn’t mind making a free introduction topic on Bizdustry.com that would be great.

Shoot me a PM when you want payment

Provided you feel comfortable writing here that is fine. We do also have a webmaster section.can I pay 30$ for 40 replies and 20 topics? If you wouldn’t mind making a free introduction topic on Bizdustry.com that would be great.

Shoot me a PM when you want payment

This evening is family time, and Sundays. But I should have time available Friday evening or Saturday.

@kensonplays still up for this? Let me know if you need payment in advance
I'm browsing around to see what kind of things can be made, since I don't want to re-create a new thread on an already-existing topic. It may take a little time to figure that stuff out, since I'm also in the process of redoing my entire weekly schedule and a company startup with a friend, so I'm pretty busy, and this would be in my spare time.

I'm browsing around to see what kind of things can be made, since I don't want to re-create a new thread on an already-existing topic. It may take a little time to figure that stuff out, since I'm also in the process of redoing my entire weekly schedule and a company startup with a friend, so I'm pretty busy, and this would be in my spare time.
Yeah no worries, we could just go for replies if that would be easier for you.

I'm sorry everyone, I've had some extremely busy and hectic days with the family. I may have to pause this offer for a bit until things calm down with family responsibilities. (one of my parents are suffering from some seizures lately so I need to be ready to help them out at any time)

I'm sorry everyone, I've had some extremely busy and hectic days with the family. I may have to pause this offer for a bit until things calm down with family responsibilities. (one of my parents are suffering from some seizures lately so I need to be ready to help them out at any time)
That’s perfectly fine and understandable. Hope you and your parents get through this soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds