Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ZBD app, earn satoshis via lightning network.

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you know ZBD app? It is an application where you can earn satoshis on lightning network in multiple ways, you can earn by doing surveys, playing third-party games and playing the games created by ZBD, it has more than a dozen of its own games in which you have rewards in every day. satoshis for entering, for weekly login you already earn 80 satoshis plus the extra earned with the lucky roulette in each game.

on the other hand you can also win using its social tab, in which you can earn "zaps" or whatever the same, people donate some satoshis for your content, withdrawals can be in paypal, lightning network (satoshis) and gift cards via Bitrefill (a platform to pay in Bitcoin in different brands, such as Amazon, Glovo, H&M and many others) you can earn thousands and thousands of satoshis with ZBD weekly, what are you waiting for? check it out.

View attachment 6944

Join here with my referral link:
[email protected]

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't know about this site, I'll give it a try, it looks good, and with all the options it offers I can easily earn a lot of money, I'm not saying in a day but at least in a week, right? You should definitely give it a try, I will register with your referral link without problem, I hope it will be of great help to you!

Never heard of ZBD, but this sounds interesting and I am going to try it out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds