Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Youtubers (Any here?)

WizeFox22

Credits
I would love to know the ins and outs of managing an online fan-base on Youtube. I think it is a lot harder than it seems but I don't personally know anyone who has a large number of subscribers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I really want to start up a channel but I am fresh out of ideas :disrelieved:

Forummasters.online is always looking for recruits for video based opportunities and have a 2 page list of idea for people to make videos. The videos made can be put on your channel and are put on the main forum masters channel.

If you're looking for ideas ;)

I'm a YouTuber. I had over 2,500 on my last channel. Decided to start a fresh channel and succeed in over 400 subscribers. I do sometimes get fresh out of ideas, but it's all about thinking of new videos to upload. Sometimes I use YouTube as a way of promoting my website to get more site traffic.

I have recently really started working on publishing content on my YT. I currently almost have 400 subs. Most of my videos are gaming related with some Cryptocurrency ones involved. Your subs look forward to seeing new content frequently and it helps your subs if you stay on a schedule so they know when to expect new content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds