Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

YouTube

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
I have asked a similar question before but is anyone using YouTube to promote their sites? What sort of stuff do you post on your YouTube channel?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have just started using it to promote my site! I have a blog on kpop groups so whenever new groups release new songs, I do reactions and reviews. I have been giving shout-outs to my blog and this has definitely helped me gain more fans.

I have used Youtube to promote my website, nothing really came back. Hopefully it can be more helpful while the video ages.

I know this topic is a tad old, but I really wanted to reply rather than start a new topic.

I use YouTube to promote my business (web analytics consulting) by posting tutorials online. I do tutorials of both Adobe Analytics (which is a lot more difficult for people to get their foot in door on because it's really expensive), and Google Analytics. It's gotten me more traffic to my business site, an increase in leads and a couple of new clients.

My husband also posted a YouTube video demo of his software 2 years ago (this was back when he had only just started developing his software product). That video actually led his current client to him (and since he's in grad school, he can only handle one client right now).

Yes, our firm uses YouTube to promote our site as well as help out our target clients. I work for a test prep company so it's necessary to utilize YouTube to actually earn the trust and be more relevant to students who spend most of their time online. Our products are mostly multimedia so YouTube is a fixture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds