Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube will be adding direct way to buy youtubers merch

I am not using youtube to make money, therefore, I am not aware about this feature. If this is true, I am sure this will be an added advantages for those who are trying to sell from their channel.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am just coming across this information for the first time here. Even though I don't have any YouTube channel I am running at the moment, but I think this is a wonderful idea from YouTube. But I am still wondering how it will work out, because just as someone asked above, will YouTube stand as escrow between buyers and sellers or just leave them to transact on their own? So many questions to address on this issue. Thanks for sharing.

I love the way in which YouTube is accepting the fact that there are some trends that are going on in the application and it is helping developers to make the best out of the application. This is a very good development.

This would be interesting as a lot of marketers have always preferred platforms such as Facebook marketplace and most recently WhatsApp that has added the store options to their business version.

YouTube adding a means of direct way to buy YouTuber merch is another upgrading. This will be nice. Though I have planned starting to work on my YouTube channel to get more subscribers that will subscribe to my channel and will get ...

Twitch is a place where music creators, like you, can share your art with a community of millions, and build a place to connect with your most passionate fans. Your music can be heard live around the world, and your audience can too. Musicians also have a set of unique challenges getting set up so you don’t only look fantastic on stream, but sound amazing too. We’ll walk you through some tips here.

I would really like to see how this would work out though. There are a a few restrictions that I would like to see how YouTube will handle them. There's the protection to buyers and sellers, will YouTube act as an escrow or just allow things flow between both parties? It's will also actually take jobs from affiliate marketers as the revenue will now go to YouTube.

Although I am not qualified yet to get that option but it is best way to make decent money and I seen many youtubers making decent money from it. You can also insert your affiliate links too.

That is a very nice idea for content makers and YouTube channel owners. Even with this new deve it's not really necessary for someone to have Google AdSense on his or her channel for them to make money from YouTube so far they themselves have what they can produce and sell to their audience
This new information and changes will really help youtube to grow And expand more wider , it will be an avenue between sellers and buyers can buy and sell product with ease ,

If this is true then, it's a very good news for affiliate marketers. YouTube is one of the methods in which people can promote their product and get a lot of sales. It is also very good for people who have YouTube channel that has a good traffic volume.

Well, since Youtube is now a really big company, I am sure that they will be adding more features like having an online marketplaces where people could buy or sell products.

Well, since Youtube is now a really big company, I am sure that they will be adding more features like having an online marketplaces where people could buy or sell products.
For now, I don't think that is possible because YouTube is a video streaming platform. Unless they decide to expand their services to buying and selling of things.

For now, I don't think that is possible because YouTube is a video streaming platform. Unless they decide to expand their services to buying and selling of things.

Yes, right now, it might not be possible. However, they have a potential to expand their services. If I were Youtube's owner, I would have had introduced many new innovative things on the platform.

Yes, right now, it might not be possible. However, they have a potential to expand their services. If I were Youtube's owner, I would have had introduced many new innovative things on the platform.
The introduction of YouTube shorts is a very good addition because platforms like TiK ToK was actually trying to get many YouTube users. Competition will probably make them to be much more innovative in the future.

It's a really cool step taken by YouTube, this way, both video creators and YouTube officials makes a profit, and YouTube doesn't have to share their profit with other sites, because the audience that redirected to other sites now they purchase products directly from YouTube.

I would really like to see how this would work out though. There are a a few restrictions that I would like to see how YouTube will handle them. There's the protection to buyers and sellers, will YouTube act as an escrow or just allow things flow between both parties? It's will also actually take jobs from affiliate marketers as the revenue will now go to YouTube.

There's the protection to buyers and sellers, will YouTube act as an escrow or just allow things flow between both parties? It's will also actually take jobs from affiliate marketers as the revenue will now go to YouTube.

For a lot of people making money from youtube is just by monetizing content with a youtube partner program., But there are other ways, which are even more paying, and selling merch is one of them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds