Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Youtube shorts

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
The video is usually less than 1 minute long and lately many people are browsing these shorts instead of lengthy videos. I have been thinking of creating some shorts highlighting my BJD collection as well.

So, anyone here made Youtube shorts before? If so, how much did you make using these Youtube shorts alone? Also, I know that most of the time the shorts are random but are there any tips to make our content, appear at the top?

Please do share your experiences with making Youtube shorts. I have heard that it's really easy and we can even make use of music from another youtube short video.

Advertisement Placeholder
The video is usually less than 1 minute long and lately many people are browsing these shorts instead of lengthy videos. I have been thinking of creating some shorts highlighting my BJD collection as well.

So, anyone here made Youtube shorts before? If so, how much did you make using these Youtube shorts alone? Also, I know that most of the time the shorts are random but are there any tips to make our content, appear at the top?

Please do share your experiences with making Youtube shorts. I have heard that it’s really easy and we can even make use of music from another youtube short video.
I personally have not made any money from YouTube shorts but I have heard that is a new initiative put together by this platform to aid content creators monetize their videos even more by either editing them into shorts or recording more videos in a “snippet” fashion

I haven't earned from YouTube shorts. I'm very interested it in but i don't know how to go about it. I hope someone would give a very detailed information about it. It would be really helpful.

My earnings from YouTube shorts are zero. Although I'm highly interested in it, I'm not sure how to approach it. I'm hoping someone will provide really thorough information on it. It would be quite beneficial.

Please do share your experiences with making Youtube shorts. I have heard that it's really easy and we can even make use of music from another youtube short video.
Well if you are YouTuber already with 1k subscribers and 4000 time watch then you shorts leads to trending otherwise there is no chance to get any earnings. So, don't waste your time until you are not expert and verified there.

YouTube shorts was Google's response to tiktok. They couldn't afford to lose out and came up with that - using the platform is relatively easy and yes you can make use of audio from other shorts.

I haven't earned from YouTube shorts. I'm very interested it in but i don't know how to go about it. I hope someone would give a very detailed information about it. It would be really helpful.
There's this new trend I normally see and it is a trend on making money from YouTube shorts, I do not know how possible it is because I do not usually see adverts during the YouTube shorts

You're absolutely right by saying this, earning from the so called YouTube is not an easy task sincerely speaking, because it seems to have allot of criteria as the case maybe.

I myself have made quite a few shorts but I honestly have not made anything from YouTube shorts yet despite there being a YouTube shorts fund. I am not sure how they work out how to pay people but I don't think I fit the criteria at the moment for a payout. I keep posting though as you never know when something may work out. I usually post clips and funny clips from games that I play and was doing them from live streams as well and they were doing quite well.

My earnings from YouTube shorts are zero. Although I'm highly interested in it, I'm not sure how to approach it. I'm hoping someone will provide really thorough information on it. It would be quite beneficial.
Making money on YouTube is not easy at all, as you need allot of subscribers at the same time viewers, i think this is one of the best criteria to meet before thinking of making money on YouTube.

YouTube shorts also gaiin views like the real YouTube content. This is why it is always important to create YouTube shorts to earn more views to your YouTube channel and to gain more subscribers.

In order to make a lot of money through youtube shorts you need to have a substantial amount of views. That can happen only when your shorts go viral. YOu can earn well through sponsorship.

I was thinking maybe is only me that haven't benefited from the so called YouTube shorts, but my own reason might be different though. Because I don't know how it goes seriously.

I was thinking maybe is only me that haven't benefited from the so called YouTube shorts, but my own reason might be different though. Because I don't know how it goes seriously.
Your reason is not so different from mine. I also don't know how to go about it. I think i would search for it on the internet so i could learn more about it. I would advice you to do the same.

Such short videos are very easy to make and in fact I have had experience with them and they are very easy to get views but even with 1 million views you will not earn much so these videos can only be used as short intros or full videos on the channel

I have not create any youtube short myself but I have watched many. I think they will definitely help a business a lot because the short video usually get more views than long video. It bring more exposure which is good for business.

YouTube shorts also gaiin views like the real YouTube content. This is why it is always important to create YouTube shorts to earn more views to your YouTube channel and to gain more subscribers.
I think it is new because I have not heard about it before. The only thing I know about YouTube is just uploading YouTube videos and having enough subscribers so that you can make money

YouTubers that earn through YouTube shorts have come with the idea to make less than a minute videos that will interest people. They come with idea to pass information or entertainment and any other thing in a very short form. It doesn't require much subscription for viewers to quickly watch.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds