Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

YouTube or Daily Motion?

Andrew7765

Reputable member
Credits
What what you rather use? YouTube or Daily Motion? I love YouTube and never use Daily Motion. YouTube is <3.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, same here. I hardly ever use Daily Motion and I by far prefer YouTube. The reason I prefer YouTube over Daily motion is that I have been using YouTube for a long time now and it is something that I have got used to over time.

Yes, same here. I hardly ever use Daily Motion and I by far prefer YouTube. The reason I prefer YouTube over Daily motion is that I have been using YouTube for a long time now and it is something that I have got used to over time.
Yup. Plus Daily Motion's layout is just...ugh. :D

It's YouTube and everything else. I use Vevo sometimes for music, but it's all already on YouTube, so I just start by watching that in the beginning.

I personally think youtube is on its last legs. Same with dailymotion. I think live streams are going to replace video channels.

I only use YouTube to watch videos. Although it has ads, it does not have an excessive amount like the other video sharing sites do. They play audio/video ads out of nowhere on the side when your watching videos and even have a number of annoying loud advertisements play during the videos too. They always shoot up way too loud and hurt the ears. At least with YouTube you know what you're getting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds