Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Youtube and Video Making

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Read through stuffs from your blog itself in an interesting way. That sure will get lots of views!
Check out other similar channel and how they are presenting those stuffs!

Also you could try and post reviews about the hosts, web applications, addons, themes, etc.
The good thing about this is, when people actually google search it, google also displays video from youtube also.

I have a couple ideas. It's more of a comfort thing, like I've removed decent videos where they got views and likes, but the fact I made a couple errors made me feel uncomfortable so I took them down. If I can get past the hump of not caring about a few dislikes, then I feel I'd could make some decent videos.

If you make youtube videos, how did you get past the hump of worrying about dislikes?

xpl0iter

Advertisement Placeholder
Almost all my videos have good number of likes when compared to the number of dislikes. Its like 1 dislike for a hundred likes. The reason could be the topics on which I create these videos about.
Anyway, since my channel is a personal one the first thing I care about is money and number of views. Some how that has worked out till now. But if I had a professional channel which is dedicated for one main niche, this whole thing would be a different case. I don't know how that will work out for me! :p

I have a nice microphone and have video ideas, but its just the fear of getting dislikes and the hate messages. I guess I'm just going to have to get past that fear somehow xD.

You simply have to not care. Just like forums, and the internet as a whole there will ALWAYS be people who will not like something you've made, done, said, ect. And if you have x likes over 0, you will always have the one guy who hates to see that you have a lot of likes over dislikes so trolls by clicking dislike. Simply ignore it, and move on. This is what I do with my videos.

You simply have to not care. Just like forums, and the internet as a whole there will ALWAYS be people who will not like something you've made, done, said, ect. And if you have x likes over 0, you will always have the one guy who hates to see that you have a lot of likes over dislikes so trolls by clicking dislike. Simply ignore it, and move on. This is what I do with my videos.

What's your youtube channel?

Just remember that no matter how great your videos are, there will always be people that will find some way to put you down. I can't even count the number of times I've been told I don't know anything about my niche simply due to my age, or that my voice was weird etc. But you just gotta ignore it and nto worry.

Implying you're making a decent income from them, I always like to think...
"They laugh at your errors, you laugh at their bank account" :)

Loved how you said it! :D And yeah I completely agree, there will be always some jerk to tell you, you're upto no good! Ignoring them is the best thing to do. Anyway I am moderating the comments on my YouTube videos so that all the posted comments will need my approval before its displayed under the video.

Loved how you said it! :D And yeah I completely agree, there will be always some jerk to tell you, you're upto no good! Ignoring them is the best thing to do. Anyway I am moderating the comments on my YouTube videos so that all the posted comments will need my approval before its displayed under the video.
Well, you do know that AdBlock neutralizes that aspect right?

As for YouTube videos, if your videos focus on giving important information on how to do specific things, people won't mind all the crappy parts.

For example, there are lots of people on YouTube trying to show how you could earn more money by using PTD sites. Frankly, their videos were ugly, slow and it consisted of them typing words on notepad very, very slowly and they were just so annoying to watch. With the loud-ass music in the background and the slow pace and the over 15 minute duration of waiting just to know what the hell the person was talking about.

But in the end he did show how to make money with PTD sites, and he got a clear majority of likes to dislikes. Not because the way he presented it was done well, but because he gave useful information.

But if you're making videos based on entertainment value, he would have got many, many dislikes I guarantee you that. It's all about what you specifically say your goal of the video is for. Is it for useful information, entertainment (game commentary) or just a podcast or what.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds