Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Youtube, and Partnership?

Xyphien

Addicted member
Website
www.graphichub.net
Credits
So I recently made a youtube, and I'm on my way to having about 1k subs with around 40k+ views on 5 videos. I am a partner on youtube, but they have 'dumbed' down their partnership to simply advertisements, and custom thumbnails.

I've recently heard of this place called fullscreen.net where they will sponsor you on youtube, which gives you the banner, custom icon on your name in videos, ect. But they do not provide any information on what you're limited to, what profit they take, ect. How do I go about finding all that out, and is this a good company to start? I've already submitted a resume to them, and they are reviewing it now, however, I am still skeptical on what they take in return.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have never herd of of them, but if they do not provide that information I would be skeptical to. That seems to be the type of information that should be right on the page in bold. The only other way I could think of is by just sending them an email and asking these questions yourself.

Fullscreen is a legitimate company, I know a lot of people who work under their partnership scheme; too be honest it's up to you.. most partnership schemes are only available to gaming commentators etc so the choices may be limited if your not in that YouTube niche. Bare in mind when you become a partner you do have to sign a contract so it isn't just something you can drop when you become bored with it, in my opinion just go for it, if you require more information from them just send them an email or ask other YouTubers who work with them.

Good luck, keep us posted on how it goes!

Fullscreen is a legitimate company, I know a lot of people who work under their partnership scheme; too be honest it's up to you.. most partnership schemes are only available to gaming commentators etc so the choices may be limited if your not in that YouTube niche. Bare in mind when you become a partner you do have to sign a contract so it isn't just something you can drop when you become bored with it, in my opinion just go for it, if you require more information from them just send them an email or ask other YouTubers who work with them.

Good luck, keep us posted on how it goes!
Thank you, and I do make minecraft comentaries as they are the only gaming company other than LOL who have given me permission to use their game freely in videos as it's stated in their tos. Thanks for clarifying the information for me though, I'm glad they give me a contract to read, this way I know everything I can, and cannot do under their 'rule'.

Thank you, and I do make minecraft comentaries as they are the only gaming company other than LOL who have given me permission to use their game freely in videos as it's stated in their tos. Thanks for clarifying the information for me though, I'm glad they give me a contract to read, this way I know everything I can, and cannot do under their 'rule'.
Sounds or feels like kinda "legit" or "right" to me?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds