Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your work have a fitness center?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does your work have a fitness center? I doubt most businesses do, but I can see working for Google or big companies might have their own workout rooms. I have always wanted to work for a company like Google, especially at their headquarters because it looks like it'd be a lot of fun to work there. I bet they have a fitness center in there.

Would you like for your work to have a fitness center? Or would that not make sense?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never worked in any company that had a fitness centre but I believe it's something that looks interesting if a company can actually be able to finance the project to be on ground in their work facility. If they do, it means that it can be a place where workers can usually go to take their break while doing a little workout if they are interested.

I have never worked in any company that had a fitness centre but I believe it's something that looks interesting if a company can actually be able to finance the project to be on ground in their work facility. If they do, it means that it can be a place where workers can usually go to take their break while doing a little workout if they are interested.

There are a few companies that tend to have a gym. However, I think that it all depends on the kind of company in the first place. A few big companies have gyms and even a playing area as well. However, smaller businesses are less likely to have such kind of facilities.

I have never worked in any jobs where there was a fitness center. Actually, I do not know any companies in my home country that provides fitness centers for their staff. However, there are companies that give "fitness" allowances for staff, especially to the people whop are working in marketing and glamor jobs (fashion house, for instance)

There are a few companies that tend to have a gym. However, I think that it all depends on the kind of company in the first place. A few big companies have gyms and even a playing area as well. However, smaller businesses are less likely to have such kind of facilities.
Yeah I think it really depends on what kind of company it is. I feel like major big companies may have fitness centers and other locations within their company for their employees to enjoy during off time or breaks. I think aside from small, maybe schools and such have fitness centers. But most small businesses won't, unless they're themselves a gym or something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds