Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your trading strategy

Shaffy

Captain Junkie
Credits
A profitable trading strategy can help you excel in cryptocurrency. Finding one though isn't so easy.
Some people choose to be scalpers, day traders, swing traders or holders.

You need to find one that you like and which suits your lifestyle. It should also work well with whatever indicators you choose to work with.

Have you gotten a profitable trading strategy yet?

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the forex brokers are tricked means if you follow a strategy from the internet the broker will let you lose in all the cases against the predictions even if you are a winner they may cancel your transactions. The only profitable trading is crypto one.

A profitable trading strategy can help you excel in cryptocurrency. Finding one though isn't so easy.
Some people choose to be scalpers, day traders, swing traders or holders.

You need to find one that you like and which suits your lifestyle. It should also work well with whatever indicators you choose to work with.

Have you gotten a profitable trading strategy yet?
Trading strategies take time to develop though, if you have got one I would want to learn

I don't have any trading strategies because I am not a trader, When I trade, I mostly do P2P trading.

I have traded a few times with different forum users and it was a good experience but once I was scammed too so I am more careful now.

The only profitable strategy that I come across in cryptocurrency is reading the chart and getting to know more about it . chart analysis would help you trade successfully.
This is why I always tell people that I prefer cryptocurrency trading to forex trading

I am yet to start with trading but the best strategy is to plan and go after it and don't get greedy as it can make us lose money

I am yet to start with trading but the best strategy is to plan and go after it and don't get greedy as it can make us lose money
Anyone who is greedy will lose money
You have to inculcate the habit of not being greedy if you want to be a successful trader

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds