Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your tips at starting a successful business

yea that's true ,before starting up a business you need to write down the business plan ,and also setting a good location is very important especially when starting up a business,it truly helps allot
Before venturing into any business, always make sure you draw a perfect business plan in which you need to follow and also have a backup plan to assist you when things go south.

Advertisement Placeholder
Always have a winner's mindset, so after researching on your choice business, get a mentor on that business so you continue learning as you strive to succeed.

Yeah, having a business mentor is something that is very important because a mentor is someone who really has a bunk of experience in what you want to do, that is going to be beneficial for you if you have such information been given to you.

but the reverse is the case for most people as they dont even want a mentor feeling they can do it on their own. some with mentors are not willing to listen to their mentors falling into the categories of "Experience is the best teacher".

but the reverse is the case for most people as they dont even want a mentor feeling they can do it on their own. some with mentors are not willing to listen to their mentors falling into the categories of "Experience is the best teacher".
Yes that's very true ,but I think that's very bad ,it's not a good idea ,as a business individual you need a mentor to put you through , mentoring is a good idea in terms of business

Yes that's very true ,but I think that's very bad ,it's not a good idea ,as a business individual you need a mentor to put you through , mentoring is a good idea in terms of business
Like they say no man is an island, there are no limits as what we can learn from others. This is the issue with most business owners, they feel with their level of education, they no longer need help from anyone.

Yes that's very true ,but I think that's very bad ,it's not a good idea ,as a business individual you need a mentor to put you through , mentoring is a good idea in terms of bus
Like they say no man is an island, there are no limits as what we can learn from others. This is the issue with most business owners, they feel with their level of education, they no longer need help from anyone.
Factual statement, that's pride ,they feel that they know everything,and that's is very bad, you need to have a good mentor for your business to catapult

While it is a good thing to be thinking of having things look very rosy for you in your business, you should always be prepared for the major challenges you'll have to face in the cause of doing business

Yes that's very true ,but I think that's very bad ,it's not a good idea ,as a business individual you need a mentor to put you through , mentoring is a good idea in terms of bus

Factual statement, that's pride ,they feel that they know everything,and that's is very bad, you need to have a good mentor for your business to catapult
Indeed you got it right, it is pride, I have come across so many like these, they feel they know it all so there is no need getting a mentor some even feel cause they studied something related to it so they can handle it, they fail to understand that real life is different from text books

Firstly you need to make a proper research about the business you are about to go into. Secondly you should ask others that are already successful in the business, so they can show you what they have learnt.

Thirdly you should have good money management skills.

What are good tips at starting a successful business?
You must have laid out a good plan for the business
Follow up your goals
Get more knowledge on your field of business
Ensure your customers derive satisfaction
Market your business properly.

Indeed you got it right, it is pride, I have come across so many like these, they feel they know it all so there is no need getting a mentor some even feel cause they studied something related to it so they can handle it, they fail to understand that real life is different from text books

Yes that's true ,they have passed through it both the good and bad site of it ,they have the idea of failure and success.

Firstly have a detailed and concise business plan would go a long way in determining whether a business would end a success or a failure so that aspect should be done properly as it is key

Seriously, I would never really go with the option that experience is the best teacher when I'm actually trying to start a new business because I don't really want to have that bad experience with that business is failing when I can actually have a good teacher who will teach me in the process so I will not fail.

It would greatly help if the person has experience or has stayed with someone doing the business. Business is not all about capital but knowing how to turn in profits consistently.

What are good tips at starting a successful business?
you must plan your business and sure all the knowledge about your started business.invest much more money if you really want to start business life time.keep caml and struggle hard to achieve your goals

Before starting a business, do make sure to have a comprehensive business plan, do a marketing survey to enable you understand the buying power of people and what they want, locate your business in a highly populated area. For business success, do make sure to follow the business plan strictly, encourage great customer services, understand your competitors and sell quality products, take your business online too.

There are several tips which are necessary and that will helped you to become successful in running your business. but first of all you most have an in depth knowledge about that particular business which will helped you in carrying out the daily activities.

In a situation whereby you want to startup a business, mostly, you must set out your plans to follow suit and make sure you follow accordingly to achieve it.

you must plan your business and sure all the knowledge about your started business.invest much more money if you really want to start business life time.keep caml and struggle hard to achieve your goals.
Yes that's true ,in starting a successful business you need adequate preparation and plan,you also need to have enough income to start up the business,it matters alot

Yes that's true ,in starting a successful business you need adequate preparation and plan,you also need to have enough income to start up the business,it matters alot
Start up capital is the first thing for you to have at hand,then planing follow,you need to know about your niched and what is trending that is what will make you have a good business location matters also because some goods will convert and well sold in some location while others location wont brings you alot of customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds