Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your style

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What would you say is your fashion style?

Do you follow the trends and get what everyone else wears or are you your own person when it comes to style? I know myself I don't really care what I wear because trends mean nothing to me. Currently I rock skater shoes (Despite the fact I don't skate), jeans, a t-shirt and red/pink hair xD

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really care much about style, I wear what I like and like what I wear.

I too don't follow the trends. I just wear whatever that is comfortable and as long as the clothes in my wardrobe is still okay to wear, I will wear them even if it's gone out of style. My style is however very conservative. I don't show any skin at all except my two hands and my face when I go out in public.

My wardrobe consists of a few band t-shirts, flannel shirts, and jeans. Don't got a pair of boots though, have work shoes and normal running shoes. :p

I just buy nice stuff, if it costs a lot I'll wear it, if it looks good I'll wear it, if it's made of recycled toilet paper but looks good I'll wear it.
No trends for me, just good looking clothes!

I'm not too fussed on my style to be honest, I usually dress the same anyway. I have Umbro Tracksuit Bottoms from Sports Direct, basic socks from there too, a Sports shirt and a hoody. :D

I don't think I follow any particular fashion style, I wear clothes that I think are cool (e.g. cool imagery) or look really nice. I'm always rocking skater shoes (not a skater either), semi-baggy jeans, t-shirt (as a undershirt) and a sweater or a shirt.

I do not run behind fashion, I just follow one principle "What I wear is fashion for me" because ultimately I should feel comfortable after I wear clothes, so its about feeling comfortable and not about fashion.

I usually just wear anything when I am alone in the house, but when I go out with my friends or when I am on a date, I make sure that I wear whatever everyone else thinks is cool. It all depends on who you want to please. If you want to please others, then wear what they like, if there is no one else to please around other than yourself, then wear just anything.

However, I do not always get the money to buy all the great clothes that look amazing to others. For this reason, I sometimes find myself wearing something that looks so bad on a date.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds