Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your method for ads

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
What method do you use to put ads on your site?

I personally do it manually using a widget and adding the image there.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use PublicityClerks.com to sell ads on my Wordpress site. Publicity Clerks takes a 25% transaction fee but with all the ads I sell it's completely worth it! Publicity Clerks has outstanding support and is by far one of the best ad networks available that can bring in reasonable revenue for your website. Highly recommended!

I use AdRotate. I find it is very user friendly and it has some pretty nice features built into it. It has a premium option with even more features, but I've been using it for about 3 years under the free option and it has worked well for me.

I use AdRotate. I find it is very user friendly and it has some pretty nice features built into it. It has a premium option with even more features, but I've been using it for about 3 years under the free option and it has worked well for me.
Have you ever tried the WordPress plugin for it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds