Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

your hand washing method?

MrDawn

Reputable member
When washing your hands, do you wash just your hands or do you wash your arms & elbows like doctors do?

doctor.gif

You guys wash your hands? 👀

Ha.. I don't know, with lots of soap? My hands are usually in grease, or paint, or oil when I'm down my shop. So I have soap with sand in them.

Doctors need to wash up to the elbow because sometimes that’s what they’re going to be putting inside a patient 😬

But me, since I rarely insert my arm into anything, soap to the wrist is usually more than enough. Like, if the toilet’s blocked and the plunger didn’t deal with it so I had to reach in, I’ll wash up to the elbow after (though usually the forearm is the limit of what’s *needed*)

I ensure to wash my hands and wrists. Usually, after I unload the truck at my job I wash my whole arms because they get dust and grime all over them from the freight in the truck. I tend to wash my hands thoroughly, usually.

Step One: Wal into the bathroom without opening the door and pee on the floor while having a fart

Step Two, flush the toilet after using newspaper as paper, and then clean the blood off the floor and pull your clothing up to your head

Step three: move to the tap turn and turn the tap on and wait till boiling hot, put two litres of soup on her hands and feet and wash them till the skin comes off. turn off and rinse

step four, call 911

I just wash my hands, I don't bother washing my wrists and elbows since I'm not a doctor. :p The only time I'll clean my wrists is if I noticed they've got dirt or grease on them from work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds