Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your goals for your forum?

iPhonefreak

Reputable member
Credits
What are your goals for your forum? Short term and long term?

For my forum, I just hope to get a few hundred posts a day, hosted on a VPS or dedicated server. Lots of activity and communication is my goal!

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have a forum but for my blog, I want to gain 200 views a day. I am also trying to increase the likes on my Facebook fan page by targeting real audiences who are interested in my blog.

I do not have a forum but for my blog, I want to gain 200 views a day. I am also trying to increase the likes on my Facebook fan page by targeting real audiences who are interested in my blog.
That is quite impressive! I do not think my forum has 200 views a day!

My forum's average about 286 viewers a day, which is not a lot. I guess I did not realize that I got that many! However, there has not been a post in days, besides for myself and the other admin in our staff area.

My forum's average about 286 viewers a day, which is not a lot. I guess I did not realize that I got that many! However, there has not been a post in days, besides for myself and the other admin in our staff area.

Ever thought about holding a contest or maybe a giveaway? If you are gaining views but people are not joining, this may be a good way to get them to finally join.

Ever thought about holding a contest or maybe a giveaway? If you are gaining views but people are not joining, this may be a good way to get them to finally join.
I have not had one in a long time, but at this time I do not have any good prizes to give out! And that would be more depressing (holding a contest and having nobody show up) then just the current state right now.

That's good. Some owners are only in it for the money.

Same with owning a big business, if all you care about is money, your product will suffer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds