Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your Forum Slogan

Advertisement Placeholder
When we did Wedge, I tried positioning 'computer-aided community building' and 'as powerful as possible, as complicated as necessary' as slogans. 'Community weaving' wasn't mine, and I don't remember who came up with 'level up your forum'.

StoryBB's was 'A roleplayer's forum software'.

I thought I gave Crossing Overland one but it looks like I sloganised each of the things on the menu, e.g Home - 'Home Sweet Home', Forum - 'All Things Talkative', Media Gallery - 'Show and Tell'

Floo.Network was less witty and more descriptive, "1970s Harry Potterverse Roleplay". Though I vaguely recall getting much wittier in the various ads I tried to write to recruit folks, but I don't think the ads are up any more.

Perfectly Logical Games - "For all the things only #videogamelogic can explain"

There were others but for now, lost to time.

When I renamed my forum to Universal Gaming, I opted to add a slogan of "Exploring Video Games Since 2006" to show when we first opened, since we had restarted on a fresh board in 2008 due to problems.
Can't remember when but I changed the slogan at some point to "Let's Explore Video Games, Together" and likely will never change it, as I think it has a welcoming feel to it that also fits in with the space/exploration theme of our board name and theme.

When I renamed my forum to Universal Gaming, I opted to add a slogan of "Exploring Video Games Since 2006" to show when we first opened, since we had restarted on a fresh board in 2008 due to problems.
Can't remember when but I changed the slogan at some point to "Let's Explore Video Games, Together" and likely will never change it, as I think it has a welcoming feel to it that also fits in with the space/exploration theme of our board name and theme.
It does! It's really catchy.

Does anyone have an idea what we could use for Admin Junkies, I'm a bit clueless at the moment. :p

Here are my 10 suggestions:
  1. "Connecting webmasters, building communities"
  2. "Empowering forum owners, one post at a time"
  3. "Building a better web together"
  4. "Forum management made easy"
  5. "The hub for all thing's webmaster"
  6. "Where webmasters come to grow"
  7. "Expert advice, community support"
  8. "Innovative solutions for modern forums"
  9. "Elevating the forum experience"
  10. "Forum success starts here"

Here are my 10 suggestions:
  1. "Connecting webmasters, building communities"
  2. "Empowering forum owners, one post at a time"
  3. "Building a better web together"
  4. "Forum management made easy"
  5. "The hub for all thing's webmaster"
  6. "Where webmasters come to grow"
  7. "Expert advice, community support"
  8. "Innovative solutions for modern forums"
  9. "Elevating the forum experience"
  10. "Forum success starts here"
Not bad. How does Centralized Webmasters Corner sound? :p I don't know. I'll give it a thought tomorrow and see what else I can come up with.

A few off the top of my head based on looking at "junkie" in a thesaurus:

"Where Forum Fanatics Unite"
"Addicted to Success"

Not many but it's a good way to find words to use that aren't far removed from the board name. I think eL_'s suggestions feel rather impersonal and generic and what I'd expect to find on a list of suggestions for any promotional website slogan ideas that aren't built around any particular brand.

"Getting that admin fix for your forum".

Yes, I have a slogan. My forum revolves around literature and reading. The forum is called "Hermione's Army" and the slogan is "When it doubt, go to the library!".
Your slogan surely goes well with your your forum niche.

I haven't been on so many literature related forums as of late. If I'm not already in your community, I would be interested in joining it 😊.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds