Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your first ever gaming console?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
What is the first gaming console you owned? I'm not talking about the first one you played on because one can play in the game houses before buying one. The first gaming console I bought was Sega Genesis. It's still with me till today.

Advertisement Placeholder
The first game console I owned was the gameboy pocket version though my older sibling had the ps 1 but I can't call that mine because I had to beg him before I could play video games with his console.

What is the first gaming console you owned? I'm not talking about the first one you played on because one can play in the game houses before buying one. The first gaming console I bought was Sega Genesis. It's still with me till today.
My first one was the original Nintendo! I miss that thing! It was a lot of fun.

First one I ever owned was a Wii in 2010. My folks were always adamant as a kid that they'd never buy me a console, but a real computer so I could do non-games things on it. The fact I'm a developer today should tell you something about how that worked out for me, haha.

PlayStation. My parents got one for me and my brother in like...96/97 and I pretty much only played on PlayStation consoles for years, to the point I hadn't even played a Mario game until I was in my 20's. XD

For me it was also a Playstation. My brother got one when I was 6 years old, he was 18 at the time when he bought it. I was instantly in love with the console playing games like Tomb Raider, Spyro and Crash Bandicoot. There was a racing game too although I don't remember for sure, I think it might've been Gran Tourismo or Need For Speed.

Playstation 1 was the first console that I owned but it's not the first video game console I played on. It was on my cousin's Super NES that I played my first video game.

I got a sega genesis when I was around 2 or 3. Still own it, in fact these days I use a SCART cable with a SCART to HDMI module. and even did an audio mod to remove something that had been bugging me for years... the buzzing sound when it's on a black or dark screen.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds