Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Your emoticons regarding your forum?

22_22

Reputable member
Credits
I wasn't sure on the title but yeah, I'll go with it. :p

So how do you feel about your forum? Is it a stressful thing trying to bring in all of the activity or is it enjoyable for you or possibly statisfaction? :)

Advertisement Placeholder
My forum is great because it does not exist. My co project is good but needs some things sorted out.

I regard WGBB as "my" forum, not that I have any administrative rights or anything like that but I see myself as part of the eco-system here and that this is my home, I love WGBB and I swear to god; I will fight to the death for her!

no energy drinks, no alcohol, no smoking, no tea, no coffee OMG, I just realized you're not human! :p

Kidding mate, its good, atleast you're not spoiling your health! :)
But "all the best" for staying like this, you'll need it.

no energy drinks, no alcohol, no smoking, no tea, no coffee OMG, I just realized you're not human! :p

Kidding mate, its good, atleast you're not spoiling your health! :)
But "all the best" for staying like this, you'll need it.

Believe me, I spoil my health in other ways. :p

Eating everything that is detrimental to my health. Anything which resemebles a rabbits dinner can GTFO.

aaah I see. :p
Atleast you're having food at proper times.
no breakfast. I wake up at 11:30 and then lunch is pretty much some snacks and all. and then lots of tea/coffee. The dinner is the only time I eat proper food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds