Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your company's Business Model

Advertisement Placeholder
I work in a health facility and the model there is to be one of the best providers of quality health care both in the hospital and after the patient is discharged.

Every business has it's goals and objectives and what you have to do as a worker is to contribute your own quota to help them achieve it.

I am currently working with a company that deals on health, and their model is to reach out to does suffering from one chronic health disease or the other, and offer a solution not to manage the situation but also to cure it. And of cause creating a new lifestyle

I am not sure what do you mean by "Business model". However, I reckon that you are probably talking about business structure. If I ever start a business, I would choose online money making or crypto mining business. So my business will be primarily consist of mining software and hardwares that will be used to mine coins. I am interested in crypto trading, too. There are many companies that are involved in crypto trading.

Actually, l intend to set up a good processing company, where l will product home made cereals for consumption. My business model will include; training programs, Product and by product sales which will include bonuses, use of locally sources ingredients and low price of my products.

If you work for a company or yourself, what is the business model of the company?
Well if I happened to have my own company or business in the future I will model my business on the principle of quality first in every product that my business produces or offers.

I worked with an organization and their business model was to grant; registration of landed properties, issuing certificate of occupancy and right of ownership to clients.

I don't work in a company for now. But every company, firm or corporation will strive to provide the best business operations and services to their customer while staying ahead of the competition.

I don't work for any company at the moment apart from bizdustry,but every company has it's goals and objectives which they are rooted in

If I ever were to set up a company, I would definitely try to create a company where i could get the most out of my investemnt. This is why I believe that real-estate investment is much better than many other kinds of business where you earn profits long after investing in a business.

If I I create my own personal business I am going to try to run it based on the model that the customer is the most important part of the business and solving their needs should be our priority.

I am currently working with a company that deals on health, and their model is to reach out to does suffering from one chronic health disease or the other, and offer a solution not to manage the situation but also to cure it. And of cause creating a new lifestyle
If I I create my own personal business I am going to try to run it based on the model that the customer is the most important part of the business and solving their needs should be our priority.
You are just kind of generalizing it though. Every work model should priorities attending to customers needs over everything

If I eventually have a company the business model of the company will be to understand the problem of the customer and solve the problem to suit the customers satisfaction

The term business model refers to a company's plan for making a profit. It identifies the products or services the business plans to sell, its identified target market, and any anticipated expenses. Business models are important for both new and established businesses.

I currently have plans in the pipeline about a full blown agribusiness venture - one that includes processing, manufacturing, exporting, training. I just want to create a conglomerate from agriculture

I work For a Canadian company currently. They provide useful information as regards the immigration of students and workers to the country.

Their model is to work under the umbrella of the government.

one of the the futuristic structure we had on paper while setting up our logistics firm,is to make world renowed and become a big and the best industry player when it comes to logistice and marine support.We will be structuring by leveraging on the newest technology to drive this ideals.
As a business that is into household consumables and then a link with how these products can get to customers on time,i would like a situation whereby in addition to setting up a courier services,i wll develop a tracking device for customers to monitor their consignment.

Last edited:
However, I reckon that you are probably talking about business structure. If I ever start a business, I would choose online money making or crypto mining business. So my business will be primarily consist of mining software and hardwares that will be used to mine coins. I am interested in crypto trading, too. There are many companies that are involved in crypto trading.

I work in a health facility and the model there is to be one of the best providers of quality health care both in the hospital and after the patient is discharged.
This means that it is not a must for you to have a physical model for any company that you work in. Your reputation is your model. It really sounds nice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds