Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Your biggest (recent) mistake or regret?

Beverly

Renowned member
Credits
My only big recent regret is not buying a new computer when I had the chance. I wanted to get a computer for the holidays but it didn't work out as we put money into other gifts and expenses. And, now a computer seems like the thing which everyone could have benefited from. Everyone in my family uses a computer. And, time sharing a computer (we have just one now) is not very easy as there is always someone waiting in line to use it next for games, movies, shopping, etc. So anyway, that's my biggest recent regret, what's yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not bidding high enough on a couple of auctions. I needed the stuff for a small business I am starting. I could have saved $150 probably and had better equipment. I thought that, with the number of auctions for these items, I would save money if I waited.

Been procrastinating too damn much lately. Been slacking so hard ... definitely going to get my act together though. Can't be wastin all this time and losin all dis moneh.

My biggest regret in recent times was when I wasted money in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Feathercoin etc). I really lost lots of money on those.

I've been terrible at short-term goals that extend over a period of time. So, short-long-term goals? :p Anyways, they seem so distant that I don't prepare for them enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds