Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

You ready for summer?

Baley64bit

Recognized member
Credits
I am. I am looking forward to getting outside more, swimming, getting some sunshine. I want to start a garden as well. It has been years since I tried to grow and vegetables. How about you? Are you ready for summer!? It will be here before we know it!

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely. I cannot wait for beautiful weather! And beaches! Lots of sunny beaches!

I am. I'm super excited to have nice weather again and to spend the summer outside. I love being able to go to the beach and all that other fun stuff.

It was 83 here today! I had my dogs out and was playing with them in the yard. I enjoyed it and I know they did. I look forward to swimming! Them getting all wet playing in the sprinkler made me jealous!

Wow that's so awesome @Baley64bit. It was about 75 here today and it was so nice. It's going to be a nice day tomorrow too but I'll be stuck at work and school all day so that will stink :(

I am. The weather's been pretty cold here and so much snow so it'll be nice to have a break.

I hear that! We have had a nice last 10 days of weather. I am trying to soak up tons of sun. My skin and mood need the pick me up!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds