Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

You could only eat one meal.... forever

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
If you could only eat one meal, the same meal, for the rest of your life.... what meal would it be for you?

Beef. This is what I have learned this year in my studies in human nutrition. Beef has literally every essential vitamin and nutrient needed for humans to thrive. This information served as a catalyst for me to start the carnivore diet, which has caused me to lose weight and reverse many of my health conditions, which in turn is why I created my 2nd community that I parade around in my signature....

If it didn't affect my health and didn't make me sick, probably pizza because it's just so tasty and you can get so many different topping combinations that make it even more delectable.

Hmm it'd be either pizza or beef and noodles for me. I think I would get tired of beef and noodles after a while but then again I could always add different things to make it taste better if I get tired of it. Pizza would be good though to have a variety of different toppings, but most of the time I would just go with pepperoni.

I would just drink milk everyday. Easiest way to fill my tummy and stay healthy at the same time without spending much time on drinking it. If I get bored of drinking it, I will make some curd out of it and eat. :p

It would be noodles for me.
Noodles are my favourite food to eat, so I'd choose to eat them forever.

This is a good question. Given the chance on the same food to eat forever it would probably be Poke Bowl. I have had the chicken, salmon and vegetable Poke Bowls and could eat them over and over and not tire of them.

A pizza with a good variety of toppings, so it wouldn't get too monotonous.

There are things I prefer over pizza (such as curry), but sometimes I'm just not in the mood for those - whereas with pizza, I'll happily have that no matter what mood I'm in.

This is tough for someone like me who loves variety. I mean won't you eventually get bored of that food you everyday? But then should it come to that, I will choose rice. We are allowed to prepare it in different ways right?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds