Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

XFL: 2020 Return

Credits
Have you guys heard that XFL will be returning in 2020? XFL was a professional football league that had one single season back in 2001, and it was known for its controversy and creativity.

Here's an article regarding it: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22213241/vince-mcmahon-gimmick-free-xfl-return-2020

How many of you guys remember the XFL? It was a big deal back then. I was only five years old back then, but I can somewhat remember news headlines about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you guys heard that XFL will be returning in 2020? XFL was a professional football league that had one single season back in 2001, and it was known for its controversy and creativity.

Here's an article regarding it: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22213241/vince-mcmahon-gimmick-free-xfl-return-2020

How many of you guys remember the XFL? It was a big deal back then. I was only five years old back then, but I can somewhat remember news headlines about it.

I heard about the return of the XFL already. It will be an all new pro football league. The only thing that will be the same is the name itself, not to mention a few other aspects, if they decide to adopt them that is. The old teams are gone and will not be making a comeback from what I hear, not to mention the all the negative aspects of it either.

I remember the original XFL and it's one and only season years ago. I watched the games and the final championship game. It became evident early on that it was controversy and staged to some extent. I'm not sure if it was all Vince McMahon's idea, or NBC that it aired the games on. When I think about the old XFL, I can honestly say that there is a big part of me that doesn't miss it all.

When I think about the new XFL and the plans for it, I can say that I am very interested and excited to see what may come of it. Vince McMahon said that he learned from the mistakes of the past and does not want to repeat them in the new XFL set to launch in 2020. He will not be in front of the scenes and running things this time, but behind the scenes and running things. From what I've heard it's going to be family friendly, no political drama, and no trouble makers allowed. It'll be football for the fans, great entertainment value, and the game re-imagined. This new XFL sounds a lot better than the old league ever did. Not only that, but the media landscape has changed a lot since 2001. There are so many was to do things and broadcast content that did not exist back then.

With that being said, It's going to be interesting to see how this all unfolds and just how long the league lasts.

I thought it was really interesting that Vince McMahon said that he wouldn't have criminals playing in the XFL. Seems like just a little ploy to pull some frustrated NFL fans to the XFL at some point. But it sounds very different than the original XFL.

It does sound that way. He knows exactly what he's doing as always and he will keep silent to many of his business plans. When that guy gets his sights set on something, he goes all the way. There are many football fans that have stopped watching the NFL due to all the junk going on in it. From the way that it's sounding so far, the new XFL will be very different compared to the old XFL.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds