Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

XenForo vs. vBulletin

Which is a better paid forum software?

• XenForo

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • vBulletin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
I do not see many people choosing vB these days. I really thought they would at least hire someone who is good at PR, if not on the developer side.
You would think!

But seeing as they are still around tells me that they're keeping enough customers to keep going.

There are a lot of big vb-powered forums out there that heavily rely on them to continue updating their software.

I'm a very big fan of XenForo forum software. It comes with the best support you can get for your forum and also how it sets up forum looks great. I can't say enough about how good the themes looks. It's the best for me.

It comes with the best support you can get for your forum
I have to second that. Every time I've got support from XF, I felt like I was being treated like a customer. Other software support has sometimes been a little critical of my questions as if I was a noob and didn't know any better.

I don't get that vibe from XenForo.

In my opinion years ago VBulletin was the answer but then they released a turd..And no matter how much you try to polish it,it’s still a turd..And there customer service sucks.

vB has everything they need to make a brilliant come back. A passionate leader is the only thing lacking.

vB is still a nice software. But the forum industry has changed a lot in the last 10 years.

I stopped following vB some 2 years back. Because the only discussions I come across vB are threads like the one we are talking about now. Knowing info about vB has no value :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds