Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Xbox or Playstation?

Advertisement Placeholder
I myself have always been a fan of Xbox and still to this day I am as well. I feel that for me it's not just the option of Xbox Games Pass and Ultimate and also the perks you get with that but for me, it's also the controller. I find the Xbox controller to be a lot more comfortable to use if I am honest than say the PlayStation controller and even though I have tried so many times to use the PlayStation controller, I still do not like their layout for their controllers at all. I also find I prefer the exclusives for Xbox over the exclusives for PlayStation.

I won't even think about it because I will still close my eyes and choose Playstation console. It was the first console that I paid for with my money.

Xbox Series X looks very good but I'm very sure that most people would already agree that PlayStation 5 is better.

I don't own Playstation 5 but I have playing on it for a while because my best friend have one and I'm always with him. I would have Playstation over Xbox consoles.

I won't even think about it because I will still close my eyes and choose Playstation console. It was the first console that I paid for with my money.
There's a good reason why you're addicted to Playstation console and that's likely going to be the same thing with most people if they had the same experience as you did.

Lol autocorrect ftw XD. I still have my genesis as well. Even got a Sega CD for it later on.
Truly, autocorrect can be a pain in the a**. It's why I sometimes have it turned off. Which games do you still play on your Genesis? I still play Streets of Rage 2 and Contra : Hard Corps.

Truly, autocorrect can be a pain in the a**. It's why I sometimes have it turned off. Which games do you still play on your Genesis? I still play Streets of Rage 2 and Contra : Hard Corps.
Sonic 1 2 3 & Knuckles, as well as sonic CD, sonic spinball, it sorta depends on my mood. a few months ago I sat down and played through Ecco the dolphin and tides of time which are supposed to be hard but *shrugs* I beat them when I was 14.
Sometimes when the mood strikes I'll sit down for a few hours on one of my days off and play through pacman 2... but I've beaten that game and gotten all the secrets a few times now, got top score on pacman, ms pacman, and pacman jr.

It's Playstation console that I'm going to choose too. I have played on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, they are good consoles but PS is a better option. Playstation 5 is so good I don't know any console to choose over it.

Years ago we had a Nintendo NES which was, I think, the first console we've ever owned. We've also had a 2001 Xbox, a Playstation 1. Those were the family's consoles meaning we had to split it between 3 kids. I've mainly played on the Nintedo and Playstation. There was only 1 game that was an Xbox exclusive that I really enjoyed playing and it was called Fable.

Currently I have a Playstation 4 that I hardly ever use. The games I mostly play is Assassin's Creed (I'm at Valhalla but I really can't get into it), Tomb Raider and Need for Speed. Used to play a lot of GTA but for some reason I quit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds