Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Writing Contests with Cash Prizes

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
There are many writing contests that offer cash prizes for winning entries. You can find these contests through writing organizations, literary magazines, or online writing communities.

Have you ever participated in a writing contest? Or you can also tell us about the legit websites that hold writing contests regularly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Writing contest is a very creative and innovative idea which should be welcomed as this would make people better writers and in turn compensate the effort applied in writing while earning some income.

This is the first time I hear about writing contests but it would be amazing to have such contests because writers are waiting for such opportunities to use their skills.

I don't think I've heard of such contest that involve money before but the only writing that involve cash is when authority organise an essay writing with students

The only writing contests I have ever won are on forums and article writing sites. In the past I used to participate on a lot of writing contests but never won substantial amount.

There are many writing contests that offer cash prizes for winning entries. You can find these contests through writing organizations, literary magazines, or online writing communities.

Have you ever participated in a writing contest? Or you can also tell us about the legit websites that hold writing contests regularly.
Writing competitions with cash awards give authors the chance to present their work and gain recognition. They encourage creativity, encourage writers to polish their work, and they can bring in money. The best chance of success, however, comes from researching and selecting competitions that are compatible with your writing style and genre. Competition can be severe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds