Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Writing and Publishing Books

SeanWilsonUK

Credits
I’ve always been extremely interested in writing my own books and then publishing them. I was wondering if someone has any advice for me, or someone like me, that’s interested in writing books to then publish them?

Thanks!

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are really a writer that wants to publish, then I guess you should try out Amazon kdp.

It allows you to publish your books and earn up to 70% of the books sales amount.
You can register and begin publishing your books there.

This is a great way to earn money passively .
The only tedious work is done in writing and publishing but after that there is no limit to what you can get.

The only tedious work is done in writing and publishing but after that there is no limit to what you can get.
The passivity of making money from books is something I love about book publishing.
You just have to just increase your marketing and boom! you are a best seller.

The passivity of making money from books is something I love about book publishing.
You just have to just increase your marketing and boom! you are a best seller.
It is one of the way influential people use to amass wealth.
Even if the price of book is not that costly, if you sell it at a larger scale it would amount to millions of dollars.

It is one of the way influential people use to amass wealth.
Even if the price of book is not that costly, if you sell it at a larger scale it would amount to millions of dollars.
I admire this wisdom. The scale and magnitude factor has a great impact on how one make money via publishing a book.
This is what I intend to do in the future, I have a story to tell the next Generation.

I must say that making money by selling ebooks is a really tiresome thing to do. This is due to the fact that you must need to compete with other authors in the marketplace.

I’ve always been extremely interested in writing my own books and then publishing them. I was wondering if someone has any advice for me, or someone like me, that’s interested in writing books to then publish them?

Thanks!
Yes for sure I have seems quite good number of content creators and writters to tends to write and sell out the copy of there books, it's a nice business so far.

This is a fantastic passive income strategy.
Writing and publishing are the only laborious tasks left, but after that, the possibilities are endless.

Thanks!
I think the best way for you to earn money using this skill is by publishing them on sites such as Smashwords and Sellfy. You would be able to obtain a passive income with ease.

I think that there are many people who are making thousands of dollars each month by using Kindle publishers. However, they are extremely professional writers who offer the best advice in their books.

If you have writing skills and if you also have SEO and digital marketing skills, you can publish ebooks and paperbacks for free on KDP and start making money from your books. However, selling requires a lot of hard work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds