Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You USe Bizdustry's Promotional Directory To Promote Your Blog Or Website?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Bizdustry administration has recently announced that it will allow its users to promote their blogs or websites on the forum. I do not own any website right now, so I might not use it as of now. However, I might use it in the future, but I am not sure about it. What about you guys? Do you think it is a great idea to promote your blog on Bizdustry?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I had a blog I wouldn't mind subscribing to bizdustry promotional campaign because of the daily influx of the traffic. If I have a blog that is mostly concerned about youths, this would have being a perfect reason to subscribe.

I have not used this feature yet, in fact did not even though there was such kind of promotional event on the site. I will check this out and see if I can find it useful.

if i know that people will be interested in it, then why not? it's just a matter of 'marketing ?' skills, make sure that people will be checking your content

I will gladly use the Bizdustry promotional directory to promote my website or blog because I trust so much in Bizdustry as a site and it is a very great and wonderful website that can serve as a promotional vehicle to showcase my blog to the world.

Bizdusty had about 5k members as at present and mist of then are active and of common interest so I think I would gladly use the feature to promote whatever I want to promote.

Bizdustry is the best site you can use for your promotion because of a lot of people there in, you can also use social media Like Facebook because of the high population in this media, this is how people were promoting their business during the pandemic.

That's true. With Bizdustry, facebook you can get your business promoted. Bizdustry directory is specifically on website promotion, you can promote it and the members here will support, when they find it encouraging.

I don't think I would use Bizdustry promotional directory. The members here are only interested in money making opportunity, and I do not have a money making site.

If I have a business that needs traffic I can make use of bizdustry promotional scheme. I know some members here are very voracious and curious. They will want to check the website out.

Bizdustry administration has recently announced that it will allow its users to promote their blogs or websites on the forum. I do not own any website right now, so I might not use it as of now. However, I might use it in the future, but I am not sure about it. What about you guys? Do you think it is a great idea to promote your blog on Bizdustry?
Since I don’t have a business, forum or a blog so have not been thinking of the Bizdustry promotional directory but i might also consider it in the future

Since I don’t have a business, forum or a blog so have not been thinking of the Bizdustry promotional directory but i might also consider it in the future

There have been some promotors who have used Bizdustry's feature of website promotion. I do not have a website right now, but I do intend to create one in the future. If I ever do create a website, I will definitely promote it in here. I would encourage more people to promote their blog/website in the promotion directory of Bizdustry and take advantage.

Bizindustry is growing by the number everyday that passes and I don't think it will be a bad idea to use it. But I am curious as to the pricing of such promotions.

Bizdustry is growing in traffic day by day. Promoting a blog in the promotional Directory will be an add up in bring traffic to a blog. Since we will not be paying to post there

Assuming I have a blog right now I won't hesitate to use bizdustry because the platform has helped me in so many ways both earning and learning as well so I see no reason why I won't advertise my blog here if I have one.

I Didn't even know nor I am I made aware that this very feature you're talking about today actually do really exist on bizdustry. Well, it will not be a bad idea to use their promotional facilities for one's own websites either

Assuming I have a blog right now I won't hesitate to use bizdustry because the platform has helped me in so many ways both earning and learning as well so I see no reason why I won't advertise my blog here if I have one.

Yes, some people have advertised their blog in here and many people in here have taken a lots of interest when others have promoted their forum/blog/website in here. It is a great platform to gain exposure. I wish more success to people who are promoting their blogs in here.

Of course yes, you can use bizdustry to promote your business or with other social media to promote your website, because it is really a good platform to use.

I have actually certainly not utilized this include however, as a matter of fact didn't although certainly there certainly was actually such type of marketing occasion on the webinternet web site. I will certainly inspect this out as well as view if I can easily discover it helpful.

I don't have a website so I have not used this feature in bizdustry, but if I had one, I would definitely make use of it, even when I start my graphics design job, I would also like to make use of bizdustry, it has a lot of traffic that can affect the business positively

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds