Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you study business law?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you study business law if it helped you with your business? I think knowing business law is a great thing to have under your belt, especially if you're a business owner. Who here would study business law just to be up to speed with the laws and regulations?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I am running multiple small businesses, I have no interest in getting back to school to study Business Law. In fact, I do not even have an interest to join short-term courses to learn Business Law. I am focused on generating sales. As long as I can generate revenue, I will be able to hire a lawyer if I encounter any legal issues.

Would you study business law if it helped you with your business? I think knowing business law is a great thing to have under your belt, especially if you're a business owner. Who here would study business law just to be up to speed with the laws and regulations?

I would definitely study business law for sure. This is because business law helps you to understand the business in a much better way and it may also help you get a great job as well in a company. Many qualified people hold business degrees as well. So, it would be important.

The money that I am going to use to study business law is actually something that is going to be enough for me to use and invest in my business. So, I am not going to waste my time trying to study business law, if I have any need of making use of the services of a lawyer, I am going to hire one for my business.

A lot of people are beginning to become aware of what should be done and what should not be done for business and that is why we are seeing a rising amount of lawsuit. I believe that it is going to be quite profitable to pursue a career in business law.

The money that I am going to use to study business law is actually something that is going to be enough for me to use and invest in my business. So, I am not going to waste my time trying to study business law, if I have any need of making use of the services of a lawyer, I am going to hire one for my business.

Many people actually avail the services of legal lawyers who may help them take the right kind of business decisions. This is why they try to find the best lawyers when it comes to businesses. Those lawyers have already studied business law in a much better manner and this is why they are capable of offering the best kind of advice. Those businessmen may not have time to study such subjects.

A lot of people are beginning to become aware of what should be done and what should not be done for business and that is why we are seeing a rising amount of lawsuit. I believe that it is going to be quite profitable to pursue a career in business law.

The only time I am going to recommend for someone to even go to the extent of studying business law so that he or she is going to make use of it in carrying out his business is when your business is so comfortable and you can be able to cough out that huge amount of money to be able to pursue a career in business law.

Just the cliff notes, thanks.
I took Business Law in high school 🥱💤 -not my choice- and I think I learned enough and remember enough.
If you're running a high-risk business, though.. then by all means, you will need this course.

I took Business Law in high school 🥱💤 -not my choice- and I think I learned enough and remember enough.
If you're running a high-risk business, though.. then by all means, you will need this course.

I also believe that it is definitely something that is necessary for someone who is interested in running a high-risk ended business that will definitely require some sort of legal backing in order for you to stay ahead and out of dead waters in the business operation.

Well, if business law was not your choice, then you did you opt for it in the first place? i have always believed that a person should opt for a career that suits him. This is because the chances of you becoming successful are high if you choose the career that you like the most. I have always wished to become a writer since my childhood.

Well, if business law was not your choice, then you did you opt for it in the first place? i have always believed that a person should opt for a career that suits him. This is because the chances of you becoming successful are high if you choose the career that you like the most. I have always wished to become a writer since my childhood.

Passion is always very important when it comes to choosing a career because that is what is going to fuel whatever thing that you want to do in respect to achieving your career dream without quitting along the way because you are facing challenges. If studying business law is something that is going to help that person become successful I am sure the person is supposed to do it.

Hi @Good-Person
They made me take it in high school, it was a requirement, along with Accounting. Anyone on the NHS had the option to get these classes out of the way Junior Year instead of Senior Yr, so that when we were Seniors we could leave school early and only have 5 classes instead of 7.
I got to go home every day at 1:20. 👊🙂

Passion is always very important when it comes to choosing a career because that is what is going to fuel whatever thing that you want to do in respect to achieving your career dream without quitting along the way because you are facing challenges. If studying business law is something that is going to help that person become successful I am sure the person is supposed to do it.

Passion could be quite important. There are many people who always pursue their passions, no matter what. They always usually face criticism from others. However, a motivated person with goals may never listen to criticism and they may always try their best to build their career.

I should be able to study business law as I am one that is keen on learning the ropes about the business that I do. I am passionate about understanding more, and learning about business laws is important to avoid me falling victim to a situation in the future.

I should be able to study business law as I am one that is keen on learning the ropes about the business that I do. I am passionate about understanding more, and learning about business laws is important to avoid me falling victim to a situation in the future.

I equally believe that the nature of the business that you are into is what is going to determine if it is necessary for you to study business law because of the kind of knowledge that you are going to get from going through that process of education when it comes to business management.

Generally, many lawyers study business law. This is because they have to deal with many issues related to business as well. Law is a very broad field. many people have to study business law because they have to deal with issues related to business, especially if they are turning out to become business lawyers.

Generally, many lawyers study business law. This is because they have to deal with many issues related to business as well. Law is a very broad field. many people have to study business law because they have to deal with issues related to business, especially if they are turning out to become business lawyers.

I'm not talking about whatever business lawyers need to study but I'm talking about what I need to study if I am looking at getting additional education and knowledge in the line of my agricultural business of poultry and fish farming.

The money that I would be required to spend in going for further studies on this part of business education is going to be very beneficial for me to have it invested in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds