Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you still pay for ad spots in magazines?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Magazines aren't what they used to be, and most have gone the way of digital, outright skipping physical magazines. With that being said, do you think it's still a good idea to invest in ad spots in magazines? I figure with it being digital magazines, you could potentially get into more magazines, but I don't know how many people even bother with magazines these days.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very rare I know of people who bother with magazines nowadays if I am honest, even with online they don't tend to bother as much anymore as a lot of what ends up in these magazines usually ends up online anyway and with everyone being online nowadays, they are bound to see them all over and not just in the magazines.

I guess if I were to have the money to be able to pay for an ad spot in a magazine I would try it just to see how it went as you never know if people may still read them but if it didn't seem to benefit my business, I would probably not bother doing it anymore and instead stop paying for those kinds of ads.

i would not pay for ads spot for a magazine as i do not think it would give me the intended result i want compare to the use of social media, as the reach been provided by social media is more broad.

It depends on what I am advertising and what kind of audience I want to reach. There are magazines that are mostly being read by the CEOs and managers. If you want to reach these people, magazine ad might be useful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds