Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you stay open 24/7?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever stay open 24/7? I don't think I could do that myself. If I ran a shop for example, I would open early, like 8 am and close around 8 pm. But if I had a bit shop, I might consider it, would just need enough workers who can handle working nights. What would get you to stay open 24/7?

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in my country there are many businesses that are open 24 hours a day, but they have several workers to keep them open all day, in my case I don't think I would keep my store open even if it was a small store, maybe the expenses would be raise a lot by having to hire more workers and pay more in bills for having my store open at night, hours when the business probably doesn't not have many profits

Unless I had a lot of staff that I could rely on if I had a business with a store, I don't think I could stay open 24 hours a day. It would be possible with enough staff though and if you were able to afford to pay the amount of staff that you have.

I work from home and my business is based at home. As much as I am free to be contacted 24 hours a day, a reply is not always guaranteed over 24 hours a day due to me being the only one working and needing to sleep.

Why would a shop owner be open for that long without resting. As a business owner, you should determine if you get most of your customers during the day or the night, then you can choose when and how long you're to stay open.

When I was running a restaurant we opened for 15-16 hours. These days my businesses are open 24 X 7 (because they are online businesses). Customers can purchase at any time, and when there is a purchase, I receive a notification on my phone and I start working on the order immediately.

There are several shops and hotels that run 24/7. It is not a one man show. You have to engage staffs to help you run them when you are not around. So get people employed to do the job...

Here in my country there are many businesses that are open 24 hours a day, but they have several workers to keep them open all day, in my case I don't think I would keep my store open even if it was a small store, maybe the expenses would be raise a lot by having to hire more workers and pay more in bills for having my store open at night, hours when the business probably doesn't not have many profits

They may need to hire people for those shifts. This means that they have to pay and spend more money when it comes to hiring employees for those double shifts. This may not be a great idea until or unless the nature of your businesses allow you to open your business for 24 hours.

Would you ever stay open 24/7? I don't think I could do that myself. If I ran a shop for example, I would open early, like 8 am and close around 8 pm. But if I had a bit shop, I might consider it, would just need enough workers who can handle working nights. What would get you to stay open 24/7?

I am not a horse to work 24/7. I have got other priorities in life which I should handle and working round the clock is never the best way to handle the business that I am doing. As a matter of fact, I don't work during the evening from 5pm as I would need to go home to see my family too.

There are some businesses that usually open 24/7 and it's because of the nature of the business that makes them to always be open for activities all the time. Businesses like hospitalities are usually operated that way, but unfortunately is not something that I'm going to do in my business because I really need time to take care of myself.

I am not a horse to work 24/7. I have got other priorities in life which I should handle and working round the clock is never the best way to handle the business that I am doing. As a matter of fact, I don't work during the evening from 5pm as I would need to go home to see my family too.

Well, I am quite sure that when a business open for 24 hours, they usually hire more staff. This is because a single staff of workers may not be able to work for 24 hours for obvious reasons. However, such businesses have to hire more people if they really want to run their business for 24 hours.

Well, I am quite sure that when a business open for 24 hours, they usually hire more staff. This is because a single staff of workers may not be able to work for 24 hours for obvious reasons. However, such businesses have to hire more people if they really want to run their business for 24 hours.

Businesses that are always going to be open 24/7 will definitely have a lot of workers that are working during the day shift and also the night shift because that is the only way you can have an operational activities that are going to see the business to be open without closing.

Businesses that are always going to be open 24/7 will definitely have a lot of workers that are working during the day shift and also the night shift because that is the only way you can have an operational activities that are going to see the business to be open without closing.

If you are running a business where your customers need products 24/7, then it makes sense to open your business for that time. However, if customers do not need your business for that much time, then I do not think that it would make sense to open your business for that long.

If you are running a business where your customers need products 24/7, then it makes sense to open your business for that time. However, if customers do not need your business for that much time, then I do not think that it would make sense to open your business for that long.

The truth of the matter is that your customers will most likely will be needing your product and services 24/7 if you allow them the opportunity of having access to your business 24/7. It doesn't matter the kind of products that you are selling, as long as they can contact your business and conclude a sale whenever they want, they will do it.

I'm not robot to be working and open for 24/7. The human body needs to rest and you can't be resting and still open active in your business. My business will only open 9am and close 4pm. I need to rest and my workers need to rest too.

Even a horse cannot work for 24/7 without breaking down. The horse runs on blood, food and energy. When the animal is been overworked, the horse is definitely going to pass out and most likely die. You're supposed to rest and take a break from any work that you're doing. It's something that you owe yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds