Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather stay in or go out on a Friday night?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
For me, Friday evening, like for many, is a big choice and it is better to spend the evening alone in my thoughts or spend it at loud parties and spend money on alcohol. For me, in most cases, the first option is the priority.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would rather go out and spend the day with people I appreciate and enjoy of their company, and that would make the day special and effective for me.
Mostly I'm home and I would be happy to try some new things as of going to the cinema, exercising in the park and everything as long as its outside, I don't think alcohol must be a part of it it's up to the people.

Until I was in college, I used to go out on Friday night, when I started working, I stopped going out on Friday night as I liked to spend time at home enjoying good movie or home cooked foods.

Nowadays I hardly go out, I like to stay at home, work, watch a movie, listen to music or do anything other than going out to a club for example, but well, if it's to go out with a friend sometimes I give in.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds