Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather paint your house pink or live in a lime green house?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What the title says, would you rather paint your house a bright pink color, or live in a lime green house? Honestly both sound awful just because of how bright it'll look. But I think pink on a house would be a bit more bearable, while lime green I fear would just scream at me haha. Plus I've seen more pink houses than lime green.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd definitely choose to paint my house pink. It just feels like it would bring a cheerful and adorable vibe. Imagining a pink house with a splash of personality seems more appealing, and I think it could create a lively and charming atmosphere. Lime green is bold, but I'm leaning towards the sweet and vibrant aura that a pink house could offer.

I would choose to paint my house lime green rather than paint with pink. Well, none of these are my preferred colors but I would go with lime green.

Pink isn't a bad color neither is lime green, but it actually just depends on you. I would rather just paint my house pink than live in a lime green house. Imagine you being in your house where the room seems dark with the pink color, it will be kinda better than the look of the lime green

I think I choose pink, pink is a very nice color and quite positive, that is to say it gives good vibes, although lime green is not a bad idea either, either of the two would be a good option for me and I wouldn't mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds