Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather let a spider climb over you or let a snake slither across you???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I think I would choose the snake over the spider as you can easily assess the temperament and mood of snakes. Spiders do not use as much body language as snakes when irritated and are therefore are hard to read.
Would you rather let a spider climb over you or let a snake slither across you???

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I would choose the snake over the spider as you can easily assess the temperament and mood of snakes. Spiders do not use as much body language as snakes when irritated and are therefore are hard to read.
I prefer both of the two. These two creatures are very dangerous.
I prefer to stay at home and write some articles that could lead me to earn some cash.
I am truly afraid of spider and snake.

I'm not very afraid of spiders, so I think I would prefer the spider, since I think the snake could cause me more harm if it wants to strangle me for example to eat me, I don't know why but I have less confidence in the snake's action on me.

Well, both of these options are dangerous but I would probably smash the spider with a slipper rather than catch the snake so I would rather choose the spider climb over me.

Snake is too dangerous than a spider. It's possible to see children playing with spider. I prefer spider because most of them are harmless compare to snake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds