Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you rather be able to see other people’s futures or be able to see your own???

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
Seeing people's future will be better if money is involved, but the fact that I won't be able to see my own future is very serious, because if something is about happening to me I won't see it but will see other people's own.
Would you rather be able to see other people’s futures or be able to see your own???

Advertisement Placeholder
I think other people's so I can monetize it as well haha. Being able to know someone's future can probably give you some decent power. But I don't think I want to know my future. I don't want to know when I die. So yeah, other peoples futures instead.

I'd rather be able to see my own future. Knowing what lies ahead for me personally would bring a sense of anticipation and preparation. It's like having a roadmap for my own life, helping me make informed decisions and navigate challenges with a better understanding of what's to come.

I wish for the two, how can I be seeing people future but I can't tell about my own. It's impossible, I need to know how my own will be before considering for others. Funny.

I would choose to be able to see my future rather than see other people's future because I think someone will eventually kidnap you and use your ability to their advantage :LOL:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds