Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you prefer to work at night or during the day?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I usually work at work during the day, so I need some kind of regimen to sleep soundly, so I sleep at night, but when I have a vacation or weekend, if I have some online work, I prefer to do it at night. Because i feel peacufully at this time. And what about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people work during the daytime, some work at night depending on when their antenna is active.

I can work in the daytime effectively and soundly if my mind is at rest and when I'm in a serene environment. But working at night boost my speed, every antenna will be active and information I needed to work will be flooding in without an obstruction.

I prefer working at night mostly because I’ll have enough time to work, no distractions from anyone. At times working at night could cause fatigue but at time I use to keep myself busy in order to stay active.

In the past I liked working at night but these days I feel mire relaxed working at the day time. I like to start my day early

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds