Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you live in a cold climate location year-round?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I like the cold, but I also like warmer weather, or spring like weather. I like it where it's not too hot, and not too cold. Either sweater weather, or just warm enough to where you can relax in the warm breeze and not burn up either.

Could you live in a colder climate year-round? Or would you rather live in an area without cold temps or more a mix of the usual; fall, winter, spring, summer, rinse and repeat.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer a mixture of the usual. Staying in a cold temps area for long won't do my skin any good at all. I want to be around an area that is warm sometimes, or else I will fall sick. I have a friend who prefers being in an area where the cold is always much, and I assume that he will gladly want to be in one all year long.

When I'm left with the option of living in a region that is going to be cold throughout the year or a region that is going to be very hot throughout the year, I am definitely going to choose living in a region that is very cold throughout the year.

Personally, I find it very difficult to do anything in a very hot environment but if I have the option of having a mixture of cold and warmth, I will definitely go with that.

When I'm left with the option of living in a region that is going to be cold throughout the year or a region that is going to be very hot throughout the year, I am definitely going to choose living in a region that is very cold throughout the year.

Personally, I find it very difficult to do anything in a very hot environment but if I have the option of having a mixture of cold and warmth, I will definitely go with that.

We are different. I am the type that is always comfortable with being in warm weather. So, going with the option of cold weather can be a pretty difficult situation for me. I will go with the hot region and manage it like that.

In cold weather it is possible to work unlike in the hot weather where the working becomes low quality and cannot either concentrate on the work that happens most of the time.

We are different. I am the type that is always comfortable with being in warm weather. So, going with the option of cold weather can be a pretty difficult situation for me. I will go with the hot region and manage it like that.

I get that very well mate. To each and their work, it's what this life have always been about. There's no way everyone is going to be in favour of the same thing. It's why we are all different and all the fingers are not equal. What's good to Mr A might not be any good to Mr B and there's nothing wrong with it at all.

In cold weather it is possible to work unlike in the hot weather where the working becomes low quality and cannot either concentrate on the work that happens most of the time.

Exactly! Whenever you are cold, it is a lot more easier for you to be able to manage that cold in a way that you are going to feel warmth to be able to do the things that you're supposed to do. But whenever it is very hot, it makes everything so uncomfortable that you cannot be able to focus in doing anything.

I will not survive easily in a region with extreme weather conditions. I can't live where it's too hot all year round or where it's too cold all year round. I want the weather to change from time to time. This will help my body to regulate temperature.

Yeah, I would definitely love to stay at a place having cold climate year long. This is because winter is my favorite time of the year and I hate hot and humid weather.

It is always very uncomfortable for me whenever the weather is hot and humid I find it very difficult to focus and be relaxed in anything that I'm doing. Some weather conditions can be very frustrating to deal with. The ozone layer depletion have been the main cause of what we are experiencing with harsh weathers.

Exactly! Whenever you are cold, it is a lot more easier for you to be able to manage that cold in a way that you are going to feel warmth to be able to do the things that you're supposed to do. But whenever it is very hot, it makes everything so uncomfortable that you cannot be able to focus in doing anything.

Why there isn't a season when the weather's is perfect have been a way the world and humanity is cheated. There should have been a season of the year when everything is perfect with the weather.

I will not survive easily in a region with extreme weather conditions. I can't live where it's too hot all year round or where it's too cold all year round. I want the weather to change from time to time. This will help my body to regulate temperature.

I know it is possible for people to survive in regions where they are experiencing extreme weather condition but it is not something that is easy for them to cope with. But simply because of having to stay there to work and meet up with their life goals and responsibilities, people have to put up with the whole lot of uncomfortable situation in order to survive.

I am not a fan of the cold, but the heat is more unpleasant for me, so if I were given enough funds to heat the house to a comfortable temperature for me and warm clothes in which I could move freely, then it would be comfortable for me

I would do it for a short time. Of course, what do you mean by cold? For instance, Calgary is very cold, but parts of Alaska are incredibly cold. Anyway, I can sacrifice a year or a few years in a year-round cold or hot climate in exchange for money. Sometimes sacrifices have got to be made to make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds