Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you let your staff work remotely?

It depends on the business you are carrying out, if the business can be done remotely and I trust the skills and performance of the worker, I would have no problem doing their work remotely, it all depends on the job and the employee in question, for example, if it is a job where you have to design websites, there is no problem in doing it remotely as long as I know that you are going to work as you should.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the business you are carrying out, if the business can be done remotely and I trust the skills and performance of the worker, I would have no problem doing their work remotely, it all depends on the job and the employee in question, for example, if it is a job where you have to design websites, there is no problem in doing it remotely as long as I know that you are going to work as you should.

Exactly! The nature of the job is what is going to determine if it is possible for the employees to work remotely because there are some jobs that makes it very easy for employees to work remotely and still be very productive. But when it is a job that doesn't enable for such to happen, there is no way the employees can be allowed to work remotely because they will not have anything to contribute in the business.

Exactly! The nature of the job is what is going to determine if it is possible for the employees to work remotely because there are some jobs that makes it very easy for employees to work remotely and still be very productive. But when it is a job that doesn't enable for such to happen, there is no way the employees can be allowed to work remotely because they will not have anything to contribute in the business.
Yes, it does not make sense that in a restaurant where you work as a cook, for example, you want to do your job remotely, that does not make any sense, and it is common sense, in the end, it all depends, as we say, on the type of work, and also if we trust on the worker, since for example, if the worker has a schedule in which he works in a hybrid way 3 days in the office and 2 at home, and you notice that the worker's productivity is lower when he works at home, then it does not make sense work remotely every day, since your productivity will be lower.

Yes, it does not make sense that in a restaurant where you work as a cook, for example, you want to do your job remotely, that does not make any sense, and it is common sense, in the end, it all depends, as we say, on the type of work, and also if we trust on the worker, since for example, if the worker has a schedule in which he works in a hybrid way 3 days in the office and 2 at home, and you notice that the worker's productivity is lower when he works at home, then it does not make sense work remotely every day, since your productivity will be lower.

Exactly! It doesn't make any sense at all because the person would have to be in the working environment in order to contribute effectively to the business operational activities. There is no way someone who is working as a cook is going to be working at home remotely and expect the business to be going well. How would the person prepare the food that the restaurant is supposed to be selling to the customers?

Unfortunately, it is going to be very difficult for any of my employees to work remotely for my business. This is because my business is something that requires their physical presence on daily basis in order to manage all the operational activities that is required in my poultry and fish farm.

This depends a lot on the nature of your business. If your business requires employees to be physically present on the job, then there is nothing they could do and there is nothing you could do either.

This depends a lot on the nature of your business. If your business requires employees to be physically present on the job, then there is nothing they could do and there is nothing you could do either.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is the same situation that I find myself with my business of poultry and fish farming because it is not something that is going to allow for my employees to work remotely, I always need them to be physically present in the farm so that they can be able to do their jobs.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is the same situation that I find myself with my business of poultry and fish farming because it is not something that is going to allow for my employees to work remotely, I always need them to be physically present in the farm so that they can be able to do their jobs.

Well, until or unless we develop robots, we may never allow many people to work remotely. However, in a few cases we may allow people to work in a remote condition. For example, work related to computer and graphic designing could be done in a remote place.

Well, until or unless we develop robots, we may never allow many people to work remotely. However, in a few cases we may allow people to work in a remote condition. For example, work related to computer and graphic designing could be done in a remote place.

Any kind of work that is technologically related can easily be done or carried out remotely as long as it is something that can be worked on a computer system using any kind of software. But if it is a work that needs someone to be physically present and be manually doing that, it can never be carried out remotely.

Any kind of work that is technologically related can easily be done or carried out remotely as long as it is something that can be worked on a computer system using any kind of software. But if it is a work that needs someone to be physically present and be manually doing that, it can never be carried out remotely.

Well, I think that in some cases, any kind of work that requires you to conduct physical activity could also be done remotely. For example, there are certain kinds of jobs related to agriculture that require a person to use machines. If a person has machine at home, then they can work at home as well. However, it would not be feasible. For example, there are many jobs that require a person to remove nut covering (shells) from nuts. Many companies hire people to do this job. They could technically do that at home if they have the right kind of resources to do that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds