Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Invest Your Money In Technology?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Investing money is a great thing and we know that technology is developing a lot during the current times. So, I think that there might be many people who might be interested in investing money in technological advancements and in companies that are related to technology. So, would you ever invest money in the field of technology?

Advertisement Placeholder
Investing money is a great thing and we know that technology is developing a lot during the current times. So, I think that there might be many people who might be interested in investing money in technological advancements and in companies that are related to technology. So, would you ever invest money in the field of technology?
Technology investments might be a wonderful way to broaden your portfolio and possibly make money. Private investment, start-up businesses, and proven tech enterprises are a few examples of investments in technology.

To invest in a technology is very good but for me I believe that it's going to be expensive so before you invest enquire from people that has been into that very field of business,technology must be a reward investment if one venture into it so I think we should take advantage of this if the money is there

I will try as much as possible to invest in technology because it is one of the things that I would want to involve myself in . Technology is trending and it's important for people to catch up with the trend.

I will try as much as possible to invest in technology because it is one of the things that I would want to involve myself in . Technology is trending and it's important for people to catch up with the trend.
That is good but note that as an individual wanting to invest in this face of business you must have huge amount of money or you better partner with someone who will help you raise some money,technology is very good but have a specific niched or field of technology you want to invest in as it is very wide area

Technology is the future, technology will continue to flourish in the future, therefore, I would definitely invest in technology provided I have money to invest in technology related products.

Technology is the future, technology will continue to flourish in the future, therefore, I would definitely invest in technology provided I have money to invest in technology related products.
Technology is one of the best option to transform our society so I think that with time to come you will definitely noticed that technology will have better roles to play in almost all dimensions of our human endeavour,so investment in technology is one of the best thing any one can make but it's capital intensive but you can still partner with someone to do that

I will surely invest my money in technology as long as I know about it and I know my way out because it is not just possible to invest in something that you cannot even talk about or have an idea of it

I will surely invest my money in technology as long as I know about it and I know my way out because it is not just possible to invest in something that you cannot even talk about or have an idea of it
Your first sentence summarize everything (if you know about it)yes there is nothing wrong investing in technology but you need to be aware of what they specialize on so I think for middle man you need to go for something moderate oe partner with someone

Well me I don't do that, the only place I invest my money is on forex trading, you need to have a good knowledge before you can earn money with trading online.

Technology is really the next big thing. It has brought more advancement and innovations in the business sector. It's however reliable and the business look up for it for its exponentially growth. Therefore it's a very wise thing to invest in the technology.

Technology is really the next big thing. It has brought more advancement and innovations in the business sector. It's however reliable and the business look up for it for its exponentially growth. Therefore it's a very wise thing to invest in the technology.
That's true, with the help of technology you can earn money online from just the comfort of your home, a lot of people are earning money from the internet, it's really cool.

Your first sentence summarize everything (if you know about it)yes there is nothing wrong investing in technology but you need to be aware of what they specialize on so I think for middle man you need to go for something moderate oe partner with someone
Exactly
That is the main thing to focus on. You cannot expect yourself to lack knowledge about a particular thing and expect yourself to invest in it. It is never possible. It cannot work out.

Well I don't know what this is, but what matters is the money,if you can earn a considerable amount of money from it, it will be a good idea to give it a shot.

The technology field is one that grows so fast with so many advancements keep coming up. Investing in it is very good. Plus you need to have technology in your business because it makes work easier and faster.

It's all about what you'll earn, if you can earn money by investing on technology you can go for it, but I'll advise you to have the knowledge of what you'll be going for first.
That's exactly the point, if you want to succeed you need to have a good skills set, having a skill will help you in terms of earning money online, this very important.

Tech is the new oil and gas and would continue to be for the foreseeable future. Any one that can invest in a good tech company as it stands now would reap in the near future.

I will definitely invest my money in technology because it's one of those fields which people are using now to make alot of money but before investment you need to ensure that it's a legit channel you pass through

Investment in technology is a great decision that everyone could make, one of the best investment that can generate big profits for you is investing in AI.

Yes, because technology is our fate, and as we can see it advance very quickly, investing in technology might be risky for some reason, but in my opinion it's worth it because we will definitely have improved technology sooner or later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds