Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you get plastic surgery?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Maybe on your face, or a body part. I personally see no reason to get plastic surgery myself. Well maybe some weight loss surgery to deal with loose skin whenever I lose some weight. I don't think I'd get any other kind of plastic surgery though.

And no judgements to those who want work done. I say more power to ya. If you want to change, you should be allowed to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am okay with how God created me and won't be pressured by anyone into getting plastic surgery. For a fact, I don't feel like it is necessary for anyone getting one unless you sense that there is literally nothing that you are going to do about your situation. The complications that come with getting plastic surgery can always be deadly.

I'm pretty much satisfied with the way I am right now; I have absolutely no reason to want a plastic surgery. I do not castigate those who did or are wanting to do it. We all deserves to be happy with our body. If plastic surgery is a way of getting that happiness, it's all right by me

I'm pretty much satisfied with the way I am right now; I have absolutely no reason to want a plastic surgery. I do not castigate those who did or are wanting to do it. We all deserves to be happy with our body. If plastic surgery is a way of getting that happiness, it's all right by me

Exactly the same thing with me. Anyone who feels that they are not good enough and comfortable in their own skin that they would need a plastic surgery in order for them to look good are welcome to do so in my book. I would never have anything against them for any reason whatsoever.

I would never want to change the appearance of my face, but I would not be averse to surgery to reduce my height. I know that such a thing is possible, and for this they cut off a certain distance of the bone in the middle, because I am 197 cm tall and weigh very little, so it is not only visually uncomfortable for me, but it is also physically difficult for me

I would certainly get a plastic surgery if I am injured badly in accidents but I would never get a cosmetic plastic surgery

It depends on what for, if it's simply to improve my appearance I don't think so, if it's due to an accident and I have no other option, yes.

While I respect your stance on plastic surgery, especially for loose skin after weight loss, I also believe in finding tools that support our self-care journey. For instance, if you're looking to maintain a smooth appearance, the Freebird Shaver offers a practical solution. According to customer reviews on PissedConsumer, it provides a convenient, easy-to-use option for shaving, helping you feel more confident in your skin. If you're considering such tools, it's worth checking out.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds