Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever trade places with another business owner?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
As in you'd trade places, you would take over their job and ownership, and they would take your ownership of your company. I doubt anyone has done this, but I was curious to see what you guys thought. Would you ever trade places with another business owner? if so, why?

Advertisement Placeholder
As in you'd trade places, you would take over their job and ownership, and they would take your ownership of your company. I doubt anyone has done this, but I was curious to see what you guys thought. Would you ever trade places with another business owner? if so, why?

I think that this does happen on many levels. The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who purchase the shares of the other company and they gain the ownership. This may also include a competitor buying the shares of your company.

Personally I don't think doing something like this is going to be a very good idea because you know the best way to run your own business because it is something that you started from the scratch unlike jumping into another person business that you don't have any knowledge about.

Actually situations like this may not need an urgent conclusion because jumping into another business is very risky. simply because you don't know how it all started either or debt or any kind of challenges that may affect its it success in the future.

I don't think something like this does happen in the business world. I believe nobody will be happy to gamble with his/her business even if the business is not doing well.

I don't think something like this does happen in the business world. I believe nobody will be happy to gamble with his/her business even if the business is not doing well.
I agree. Most businesses won't bother to trade with another. I mean, it doesn't make sense to either. But maybe the companies are the same, have similar pay structures etc. It would be easy to trade, it just depends on how you sign things over. Fun stuff! :)

I agree. Most businesses won't bother to trade with another. I mean, it doesn't make sense to either. But maybe the companies are the same, have similar pay structures etc. It would be easy to trade, it just depends on how you sign things over. Fun stuff! :)

Well, there have been cases of many competitors buying the entire business ventures that belonged to other companies. This happens a lot in case if the larger company is so large that it may never allow any competitor to carry out businesses. However, the decision to sell the company is in the hand of the business owner.

Personally I think that could or will be a greater mistakes to undertake someone business and he takes yours. sometimes it might be vety difficult for you to comprehend the major problems of the business and the best solution to tackle the issues.

Personally I think that could or will be a greater mistakes to undertake someone business and he takes yours. sometimes it might be vety difficult for you to comprehend the major problems of the business and the best solution to tackle the issues.

Well, for many people, it may be a really exciting thing, especially when they take over the business of a competitor. They enter into a position where they could control the market to some extent. When you are the sole provider, you tend to have a lots of control over the market.

I don't think I would trade places with businesses. I would never give up the business that I built with blood and sweat and take someone else's business to which I have no contribution. If I ever lost interest in my business, I would rather sell it and move on.

I have never heard of this happening ever. I think that replacing places may actually hurt both the business. This is because the other company may have no knowledge about what kind of strategies the other business was using. In such cases, it might be really difficult to handle things.

Actually situations like this may not need an urgent conclusion because jumping into another business is very risky. simply because you don't know how it all started either or debt or any kind of challenges that may affect its it success in the future.

You are the best person to manage of business the way it is going to be successful for you. For you to just wake up one day and decided to switch places with another business is always going to be bad because you don't have any knowledge of what is going on in the business that you are leaving your own business for.

You are the best person to manage of business the way it is going to be successful for you. For you to just wake up one day and decided to switch places with another business is always going to be bad because you don't have any knowledge of what is going on in the business that you are leaving your own business for.

In case if the staff has also been changed, then the things could also be harder. This is because the new management may have no idea about how the business used to operate in the past until or unless the business was quite simple to run in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds