Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Start The Same Business Again If You Ever Fail To Make It Successful?

As you describe it, although it is painful, it is the best way to learn, it is difficult to make the same mistake over and over again. Certainly if you apply the necessary corrections, it is very likely that you will reach your goal.

Yeah - some businessmen don't have that strong skin to endure such losses which makes some of them to close the business down and look for another new one to start up.

Advertisement Placeholder
Once bitten twice shy right but in business once bitten 10 times the idea you can make it better business is not just about money it is an idea and passion that as been created from inside of you so if you don't bounce back from one fail then you will never rise.
A good observation @Tislad, if you are not able to pick yourself up from a failure, then you will not prosper in a business, as you learn from those failures and that is when you gain experience to do things better.

Yes I will because I will learn from my mistakes and correct them,I will even gain more knowledge and then make my business better.

starting a business all over again after past failure is a quiet difficult for a lot of people especially when they are not over the trauma of the past, but through the experience of the past you can know what to do on how to succeed this time around.

starting a business all over again after past failure is a quiet difficult for a lot of people especially when they are not over the trauma of the past, but through the experience of the past you can know what to do on how to succeed this time around.
Very good point @Tracee, it's hard for the business owner to want to restart after a failure. As long as you take into account such failure and learn from your experience, you have a chance to achieve success.

Yes it is possible that I can start the same business again if I have been able to realise the reason why I fell in the first place
This may even give me the confidence to engage in the business and even to succeed without any problem.

When I'm certain that the business is acceptable and I have a solid enthusiasm for it, then, at that point, disappointment is never a hindrance for me to keep seeking after it. The way that I fizzled in it once is an indication that I didn't design well at first so I need to proceed to recover myself for a superior presentation

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
It depends on the aspect of what is making you to fail if you see good coming for it is to restrategise cos it is normal to fail

Depending on the passion you have for the business, I had a friend that makes shoes and after he failed the first time people told him to give up but now he is doing so well in it that people recommend customer to him.

Depending on the passion you have for the business, I had a friend that makes shoes and after he failed the first time people told him to give up but now he is doing so well in it that people recommend customer to him.

Yeah, that's great. I think it actually depends on thye kind of business you initially started. People usually fail in business for the first time due to many mistakes they make. However, when they learn from their mistakes and try to rectify them, they can have a great chance of re-developing the business again.

A lot of people do try in their first attempt to start up a business, but you have to try again and align your mistakes and try to correct them

Yes i will, being successful or failing is a part of life, there is a saying that goes by. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life...
You will learn from your mistakes

When starting a business one failed has failed before the most important thing to do is to learnt from your mistake, learnt why it's failed before in the business and how to success this time around

Yes I can start the same business again if I failed in it the first time. There is nonule that says when someone fails In a particular cause of action, that there can't be any remedy to it again

Yes, I will invest again and again but this time around with more experience and caution than ever before. I think failure isn't the end of everything but a way to learn from your mistakes and take better correction.

It depends tho , because if I still believe the business would work out ,I will have no other option than to continue putting more effort ,instead of quitting the business because of less progress

I would prefer to go into another business instead but before doing that, I would make sure to understand the causes of the failure in the previous business, failure may have been due to lack of proper financial and management plans, poor patronage, locational issues, poor customer services etc noting these issues will enable me triumph in another business.

It depends on the reasons for the failure of the business in the first place. If I could be able to analyse and understand the reasons behind the failure of the business and I think I can manage it successfully without failure again if given a second chance, I will start the business again.
Most of the time we really need to analyse the reason for a perticular business not succeeding,zeal need not take the place of proper analysis of the non profitability of a venture.

Being successful or failing is a part of life. However, would you ever start the same business again if you become unsuccessful and fail to run it in the first place?
There is an adage that says 'the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know'
If am to apply this to this case, it would mean a yes!
Before i get to re-start the business, i must have known what made the business fail and taken steps to correct it.
Am certain the business would succeed the second time, instead of trying another business which i am not certain would succeed.

If I had failed to make a business successful, it means I had tried my possible best to make it work all to no avail.
I don't think taking up such business again would be the best to do. I would rather divert the resources into another well- planned business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds