Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

would you ever start a non profit?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever consider starting your own non-profit? I know a community that is a non-profit run through a fistcal host called Open Collective. They are like a middle to having a non-profit. Since non-profits have to show where their donations go, it's a great way to see what the money is used for at a non-profit.

With that being said, would you ever consider starting a non-profit? Maybe to help others, and help your local community? There's so much you can do with a non-profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Non-profit does not have to be something you spend from your pockets and do not get anything back, right? You can still make money by starting a non-profit organization (you can receive remuneration and other perks).

Starting a non profitable business is not an option and it's most often done or run by the government not private individuals in a way of providing some basic amenities to it Citizens at a cheaper rate.

Starting a non profit organization is one of my dreams and aspirations in life and this is one of the reason I want to make a lot of money so that I can help as much people as possible.

Would you ever consider starting your own non-profit? I know a community that is a non-profit run through a fistcal host called Open Collective. They are like a middle to having a non-profit. Since non-profits have to show where their donations go, it's a great way to see what the money is used for at a non-profit.

With that being said, would you ever consider starting a non-profit? Maybe to help others, and help your local community? There's so much you can do with a non-profit.
Since it does not require me putting my money into it, I think I can start it and I can even get some money from it so it is a good business idea that people can do

I want to do such a business in which I do not get profit but due to this those poor people get profit because it makes me so happy Am already working as a social worker on two to three forums I have helped many people in the pandemic for help in getting the registration done in the government ehasas registration forum.

That will actually be a good idea, but the fact is you need to have a lot of money before you can be able start it up, if you don't have enough capital I don't think you can make it.

Non-profit does not have to be something you spend from your pockets and do not get anything back, right? You can still make money by starting a non-profit organization (you can receive remuneration and other perks).

Well, majority of the time, a non-profit organisation depends solely on charity and donations. However, there are many people who are willing to support such kind of organisations and this is why they manage to gain much funds from donors.

Starting a non profit organization is one of my dreams and aspirations in life and this is one of the reason I want to make a lot of money so that I can help as much people as possible.
Yeah, but you have to bear it in mind you need to have a lot of money before you can go about it, starting a non profit organization is something good.

Personally I think starting a non profit business is not an option for a private individual or firm better off with the government. It's only the government that engage into such kind of business for the benefit of their citizens.

I will only start a non profit if I have gotten so rich and financially stable that I get so much surplus. Or if I am starting it together with the government or other bodies that will find the non profit.

You need to work hard for a while to ensure you have enough credibility to be trusted with donations. It's also not really rewarding and like some jobs, but definitely better than some low paying ones

At the moment, making money is my priority and I would not love to engage in such endeavors. I might create my non profit organization after attaining wealth for the sake of helping others.

It is actually in one of my plans that I should start a non-profit one day. I understand that it is only normal that you would want to give back to the community after you have made money.

I have always thought about starting up something that would benefit does who are in need of a particular hand skill and do not have the resources or capital to obtain it, i can empower them for free on a specific skill set.

I have always thought about starting up something that would benefit does who are in need of a particular hand skill and do not have the resources or capital to obtain it, i can empower them for free on a specific skill set.

Unfortunately, there are many people who have started a non-profit organisation, but they have turned it into a business. This is a sad reality. They are not actually dedicated to help people.

Starting a non profitable business is a diaster I personally believe that and no body will be encouraged to start such kind of business because you may end up purchasing yourself into something that can not be useful.

Honestly, i don't think i would ever consider starting a non-profit. Any business i would set up in the future would be for the purpose of earning money.

Starting a non-profitable organization is not a bad venture because I myself have benefited from this humble venture in the past. But what I think is that starting a non-profitable organization is not for the poor or those who are still struggling with their finances. It is for those who have already made residual money. This kind of money can never finish. I have it in mind to do it in future because it actually makes you to reach out to the helpless and voiceless.

Non profit is a kind of business you need to dedicate and commit yourself for the success of the organization. You can ask for help from people but mostly you will be spending your personal money.
Non profit is a kind of business you need to dedicate and commit yourself for the success of the organization. You can ask for help from people but mostly you will be spending your personal money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds