Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you ever sell off your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would there ever be a time where you'd outright sell your business or company? I don't know if I would. Well if I had a successful company, and it made a ton of money, then I'd consider selling. But, why sell if it's successful? You could stand to make even more money.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not so uncommon or a bad idea to sell off ones business. The reason for doing so matters a lot. One can decide to sell his business in order to raise fund to buy a bigger and better business.

I might sell off my business and the decision to sell the business will depend on a lot of factors. For example, if I receive a really good offer, I can take the money, hand over the business to the buyer, and go on to build another business. If the business I am running is no more interesting to me and I get a good offer, I will also sell my business.

Actually selling up your business is not a bad idea even though it depends on the situation you found yourself but not a situation that the business is experiencing challenges. because as an entrepreneur, you are not advise to give up on your business.

I just started a new online business and I have no plans of selling it in the future. I want it to grow and become successful.

Would there ever be a time where you'd outright sell your business or company? I don't know if I would. Well if I had a successful company, and it made a ton of money, then I'd consider selling. But, why sell if it's successful? You could stand to make even more money.

It is not about selling the business but about understanding what the business is going to look like in the future. It is not all businesses that you wake up and feel okay to sell. There are some that you should have a deep reflection about and even decide not to sell because of how emotionally attached you are to the business.

I just started a new online business and I have no plans of selling it in the future. I want it to grow and become successful.

This is the same thing I will always tell anyone who manages to start a business, when you have been able to work out a plan and executed the plan on starting your business, you should give it your every bit of strength, commitment and effort to seeing it becoming successful.

This is the same thing I will always tell anyone who manages to start a business, when you have been able to work out a plan and executed the plan on starting your business, you should give it your every bit of strength, commitment and effort to seeing it becoming successful.

Starting a business will always desire your full attention or having someone give their full attention. So, once you begin, it is important to be sure of what you are getting yourself into at the start.

Starting a business will always desire your full attention or having someone give their full attention. So, once you begin, it is important to be sure of what you are getting yourself into at the start.

Business is never something people should rush into which is the reason why when you must have taken your time to plan and successfully execute starting your business, you should be committed to seeing it to the end through all challenges that might come up in the process of running the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds