Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you consider doing subscriptions on your site?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Adding a place to subscribe on your site to access certain content, seems to be popular to this day. Do you or anyone you know have subscription options on their site? If not, would you ever consider it? I think it adds a bit of exclusivity to those who subscribe. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am considering adding a subscription for premium content on my sites. I am thinking to publish courses on my site and the users can get access to these courses by paying monthly or one-time fees. I believe this will help me make more money.

Well, I would say that everything depends on what services that you're offering on your website. If it's something that's good enough for your members to pay for with subscription, they will definitely do it. I see a lot of forums doing membership upgrade subscription.

There are many websites that have a paywall. This means you can get access to content and articles if you subscribe and pay for that. This is another great way for many website creators to create content and make money.

I am considering adding a subscription for premium content on my sites. I am thinking to publish courses on my site and the users can get access to these courses by paying monthly or one-time fees. I believe this will help me make more money.

If those contents are something that's going to be worthwhile for your users, most of them will definitely be interested in paying for the subscription. You just have to give them a fair price to make it easy for them to pay. They do it a lot on Twitter now.

Adding a place to subscribe on your site to access certain content, seems to be popular to this day. Do you or anyone you know have subscription options on their site? If not, would you ever consider it? I think it adds a bit of exclusivity to those who subscribe. What do you think?

If your forum is quite active, using this method as a means of making funds for your forum is not bad. As long as you have interesting features that members can subscribe to, then it is worth checking it out. I have not had a subscription button on my forum though.

I'm open to adding subscription service on my forum to users who want more access to other premium closed sections in the forum which is not open to regular members. Subscription services helps forums to make money different from using Adsense.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds