Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you change your own name to progress your career?

Truth be told, there are many people who would do more than that if it means that they're going to walk in a path of financial stability. I know lots of people who would probably do that if it means they get a good paying job; I can't really blame anyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
People are allowed to rebrand their business to gain attention or popularity. As long as it is done legally without any element of criminal involvement. I have actually company rebrand their business name...

Some entertainers have changed their name for originality purposes but it was a good thing for past artist because the name change supported a lifetime career.
If it's about having a stage name which is different from their real names, entertainers and celebrities do it very often and it's working well. Their stage name sometimes swallow up their real name as most people will recognise them by their stage name only.

People are allowed to rebrand their business to gain attention or popularity. As long as it is done legally without any element of criminal involvement. I have actually company rebrand their business name...

I also do not think that changing the name is an obligation. However, many people are recognised by their brand. For example, most of the people in our country may never know who founded McDonald's. However, they love McDonald's quite a lot. So, you may be recognised by your business, so in many cases, the name of your business could be quite important.

I also do not think that changing the name is an obligation. However, many people are recognised by their brand. For example, most of the people in our country may never know who founded McDonald's. However, they love McDonald's quite a lot. So, you may be recognised by your business, so in many cases, the name of your business could be quite important.
You may not necessarily change your but you can rebrand your product if you found that there is a need to do so. No one cares to what what your name looks like , all the customers wants to see a good product...

You may not necessarily change your but you can rebrand your product if you found that there is a need to do so. No one cares to what what your name looks like , all the customers wants to see a good product...

People may be more concerned about the quality of the product. this is because they emphasise a lot on the quality of the product. However, most of the time, the quality of the product is directly connected to the name of the product, as many people believe that so and so brand always manufactures high-quality products.

I might not necessarily care who the person is as long as the product he is bringing out is of high quality. So I would rather not change my name but always improve on the products and the brand I am promoting in the market..

Truth be told, there are many people who would do more than that if it means that they're going to walk in a path of financial stability. I know lots of people who would probably do that if it means they get a good paying job; I can't really blame anyone.
The kind of things some people do because of money is mind blowing. I agree only changing one's name to have business success is not a serious problem or anything difficult. People will so more than that to become famous and successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds