Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you change your legal name for your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever change your legal name for your business or company? I don't know if I would outright change my name, but if anything I'd change the business name to closer resemble me. Wouldn't you want a company in your name? Anyway, would you change your name if it made sense?

Advertisement Placeholder
Would you ever change your legal name for your business or company? I don't know if I would outright change my name, but if anything I'd change the business name to closer resemble me. Wouldn't you want a company in your name? Anyway, would you change your name if it made sense?

I do not think that I would need to change my legal name just for the sake of my business. Changing legal name usually makes a person suspicious and this might be really bad for your business. So, i do not think that it would be a good idea to do so.

The Amazon is in who's name? The name a company bears really don't say whether or not it would be successful although it's actually a contributing factor. You just need to choose a nice name for it and focus on developing your business.

I did once change the spelling of my name for the search value. The spelling I was using was very common, when I changed to alternative spelling, I was able to rank number one on search engines. Now, I use my changed spelling every where even for business purposes, I have even changed the spelling of my name on legal documents.

I do not think I would be necessary to change my legal name for the sake of my business. Most clients or customers do not care about your legal name as long as your services you render is superior and competitive...

There are many scam businesses that tend to change their names very often. This also includes many different kinds of HYIPs as well. Many HYIPs change their name because they realise that no one will trust them if they do not start a new Hyip scheme. Legit businesses never change their names very often.

I would feel it's better to change my business name to my legal name if no other businesses have the same name than changing my legal name for my business or no company. It's like selling my identity because of my business which doesn't feel right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds