Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you buy Telsa self driving car?

Advertisement Placeholder
Why hell no. Not after this happened.

The sun had yet to rise in Delray Beach, Fla., when Jeremy Banner flicked on Autopilot. His red Tesla Model 3 sped down the highway at nearly 70 mph, his hands no longer detected on the wheel.

Seconds later, the Tesla plowed into a semi-truck, shearing off its roof as it slid under the truck’s trailer. Banner was killed on impact.

Banner’s family sued after the gruesome 2019 collision, one of at least 10 active lawsuits involving Tesla’s Autopilot, several of which are expected to go to court over the next year. Together, the cases could determine whether the driver is solely responsible when things go wrong in a vehicle guided by Autopilot — or whether the software should also bear some of the blame.

No, I would never buy any hands-free driving car.
They could malfunction at any moment. They are not safe cars to drive.

Telsa Cybertruck looks very interesting to me. If I'm going to buy any Telsa car, it's going to be the Cybertruck. It's very expensive at the moment but once I can afford it, I'll purchase it.

I would never completely follow the judgement of a machine. I still want human intervention. I might buy self driving car but I also want it to have manual mode.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds