Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would you be interested in dating someone from a different country?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I don't know whether I would want to start a relationship with someone even if I liked them because there would be so many issues. For me, the main issue would be language.
I could communicate in English, but I wouldn't be able to express my emotions very clearly outside of my native language.

Advertisement Placeholder
No!
I am already married!
I was not in relation with any foreigners before I got married but I had a couple of close friends (females)

Yeah, I get what you're saying. I’ve been in a similar spot before when I was seeing someone who didn’t speak my language fluently. It was kinda weird at first, like I couldn’t fully express myself, but we made it work with simple words and gestures. You just have to be patient with each other. If you’re open to trying, things usually find a way to click.And, hey, for something more casual, villideitti.net is actually a cool option if you're just looking for something fun, no strings attached. It’s easy to use, and you can set things up without overcomplicating it.

Last edited:
No, I’m happy with my current relationship. I already have enough relationship challenges without adding language and cultural issues to the mix. I hope to marry the person I’m with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds